The Grand Feast

She led everyone through two large doors and into the Great Hall, where there are four long tables with many kids, as well as floating candles. The roof appears to be the sky. "It's not real, the ceiling. It's just bewitched to look like the night sky. I read about it in Hogwarts: A History." hermione said.
   "Same!" you said.
   "All right, will you wait along here, please? Now, before we begin, Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words." The old witch said, Dumbledore rose from the main table.
   "I have a few start of term notices I wish to announce. The first years please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all students. Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch, has asked me to remind you that the 3rd floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you." He made known.
   "When I call your name, you will come forth, I shall place the sorting hat on your head, and you will be sorted into your houses. Hermione Granger." the old witch said.
   "Oh, no. Okay, relax." hermione said.
   "Mental that one, I'm telling you." Ron said, you elbowed him in his side.
   "Ah, right then...hmm...right. Okay...Gryffindor!!" The hat said, Hermione jumps off with a smile.
   "Draco Malfoy." called the witch, Draco sauntered up proudly. The tattered hat nearly freaks before touching down on Draco's head. "SLYTHERIN!" the hat screamed.
   "There isn't a witch or wizard who went bad who wasn't in Slytherin." ron informed, you just rolled your eyes.
   "Susan Bones." A small, redhead goes up.
   "Ahh!" harry held his scar.
   "Harry, what is it?" you asked.
   "Nothing...it's nothing, I'm fine." he says.
   "Let's see...I know...Hufflepuff!" the hat yelled.
   "Ronald Weasley." the witch called, Ron gulps and walks up. He sits down and the hat is put on. "Ah! Another Weasley. I know just where to put you...Gryffindor!!" The hat said.
   "Harry Potter." the witch said. Everything goes silent. Harry walks up and sits down. "Hmm... difficult, very difficult. Plenty of courage I see, not a bad mind, either. There's talent, oh yes, and a thirst to prove yourself. But where to put you?" harry was said something, but you couldn't hear what. "Not Slytherin, eh? Are you sure? You could be great, you know. It's all here in your head. And Slytherin will help you on your way to greatness! There's no doubt about that! No? Well, if you're sure...better be...GRYFFINDOR!!" the hat said. There is an immense cheering and Harry goes to the Gryffindor table. Fred and George are also there, and cheered: We got Potter! We got Potter! Harry sits down.
   "Lastly (y/n) (l/n)." the witch called, you were shaking. "Oh, this hard. Very smart, and quite kind. But very cunning and ambitious, even though you're a muggle born, you fit in most with SLYTHERIN!" the hat yelled, some slytherins cheered, but most looked shocked.
   "Your attention, please." the witch called.
   "Let the feast...begin." dumbledore said, Food magically appears on all the tables, and the hall is filled with awe and chatter.
   "What is a mudblood doing in slytherin?" the same pug-faced girl from before said.
   "A what?" you asked, but because of her tone, you could guess it wasn't nice.
   "Mudblood is a highly derogatory term for a Muggle-born wizard or witch; that is, individuals with no wizarding relatives. There does not appear to be any difference in the magical power of Muggle-borns compared to those who are pure-blood or half-blood, but those prejudiced against Muggle-borns consider them to be of "lower breeding" or worth, and undeserving of magic. The racial slur implies that the individual has "dirty blood" and is considered extremely offensive. There are apparently other, less commonly used terms with a similar meaning, such as "creature of dirt" It is a really offending term, for people can't help being Muggle-born." a first year witch said. "Hello, i'm Ava Williams, and most pure-bloods are very rude" she introduction.
   "Hi Ava, I'm (y/n) (l/n)." you said, then the bloody baron came out of the wall "look, it's the bloody baron!" you yelled. "Hello, there baron." one slytherin says.
   "Keep up, please, and follow me. Quickly now, come on. Come on." the slytherin prefect said, going to the dungeons. Going into the slytherin common, he said. "Girls to the left, boys to the right. The password is 'pure-blood'." you share a room with ava, pansy parkinson, daphne greengrass, and Millicent Bulstrode.