Valentine's Day

You were heading to Hogsmeade with Draco. Ever since he lied to you, your relationship has been rocky. There was a awkward silence fell between you two, with Draco not wanting to making things worst and you too angry to speak. After a walk through the small town, you got to a small restaurant.
   "Hey, what can I get ya?" The waitress asked, walking up to the table.
   "I'll have the number 3, with a herbal tea to drink." You said, handing her your menu.
   "And I'll have a number 6, with the same drink." Draco said, handing her his menu.
   "Right up for ya." She said, walking away. After a bit of silence, Draco spoke up.
   "I'm sorry I can't tell you about that." He said.
   "I wouldn't have gotten mad if you just told me that." You said. "It's the fact you tried to lie to me that got me mad." He looked sheepish. "I understand that you have some secrets you don't tell me, just like I have some secrets I don't tell you."
   "I'm sorry, but you have secrets from me?" He asked, as the waitress set down your drinks.
   "Of course I do." You said, taking a drink from your cup.
   "Why? You know you can tell me anything." He said.
   "No, I can't. I need to keep some things from everyone. I have things I don't tell You, Hermione, Ron, hell even the teachers." You said. "And you can't get on my back for having secrets, you have secrets too."
   "My secrets are to protect my family!" He yelled, as people started looking. "Who could you possible want to protect enough to lie to me!?"
   "Are you trying to say that just because I don't have any family that I don't care about people?" You said, glaring at him. "You no what, I don't have to deal with this." You got up and walked out of the restaurant.
   "(y/n), please!" Draco said, following after you.
   "What?! You gonna get mad at me again?!" You yelled at him.
   "No! I-I didn't mean it like that." Draco said. "I-I was trying to-" "Save it. I'm going back to the castle." You cut him off, and turned around.
   "Please don't." He grabbed your arm. "It's Valentine's Day, can we just have a good day?"
   "You should've thought about that before you were an ass." You ripped your arm away and stormed away.

   After walking for a bit, you got to Honeydukes. Deciding you wanted candy, you walked into the store. Surprisingly, it was almost empty. You walked over to the Cauldron Cake shelves and picked out some. "Oh, hey (y/n)!" You heard, you turned around to see, Elizabeth.
   "Oh, hey." You greeted, you hadn't talked, or seen her, since 4th year when you asked her to the yule ball.
   "So, how are you and Draco doing?" She asked.
   "It's fine, I guess. We just got in a fight."
   "Oh that sucks." She said. "I kinda wish I went to the Yule Ball with you, back then."
   "R-really? What happened with Justin?" You asked.
   "He cheated on me with Zacharias." She said.
   "Oh, I'm sorry." You said.
   "Well, call me if you break it off Malfoy, see ya around!" Elizabeth turned around, and started walking off.
   "Bye, see ya!" You called, as she walked out of the shop. Huh, weird. You would've never expected her to hit on you like that. Smiling, you brought some candy and walked back to the castle.

   It was a two days after valentine's day, and you and Draco have mostly made up. "That was so sad, watching Umbridge not care about her like that." You said, as your group walked back to the common room.
   "Well, it was just Professor Trelawney, who even needs Divination?" Draco questioned, his arm around your waist.
   "But she doesn't deserve to be publicly fired and humiliated like that." Blaise said. "And would you rather be taught by a centaur?"
   "Centaur's actually know about the future from the stars, not that fake shit Trelawney teaches." Nott said.
   "I swear, Trelawney's not even a real Seer, it's more like she pretends to be." You said.
   "Yeah, with all that "Your aura dear!" and "Oh no! Something bad is coming for you!", ugh she's annoying." Goyle said.
   "Yeah, what do you guys wanna do?" Crabbe asked.
   "We can study." You offered.
   "Ugh, sure, there's nothing else to do." Draco groaned, as all of you got to the common room. For the rest of the night, the 6 of you study. It was a pretty boring night, and you ended turning in pretty early.