The Third Task

"Come on! We all know that Potters going to be the first one out!" Draco said, leaning back in his seat. You were waiting for the third task to start.
   "You're wrong." Neville said, he was sitting a couple seats away, he stood up and looked at Draco. Draco stood up, he was a good two inches taller than neville. Crabbe and Goyle where right behind Draco, wands out.
   "Oh look, Neville's mother forgot to teach him some manners!" When draco said this, Neville whipped his wand at draco. You sprung up, quickly blocking the spell.
   "Nutabilis!" Draco yelled, a jet of purple light shot out from behind you. Neville got hit, he got blasted backward. Ron, Fred, and George hopped up.
   "(y/n), move." Fred said, pointing his wand at Draco.
   "All of you need to calm down." You said, turning to draco. "And Draco, the next time you say something like that, I'll jinx your sock drawer." You said, walking over to Neville.
    "Sorry about that." You healed a cut on his forehead. "Are you all done?" You asked, sitting back down.
   "Sure." George said, sitting back down, followed by Fred and Ron. Soon, the task started, and you couldn't see anything, and it turned boring pretty quickly.
   You started playing with your powers, and making flowers. 4 hours in, you got this sinking feeling of dread, like some evil returned to this world, a crack came from starting point of the maze. You saw Harry, People started cheering, then everyone saw Cedric's body. "That's my boy!" Mr. Diggory yelled, crying. You saw Moody drag Harry away, something was very wrong.
   You walked out of the seats and walked up to Dumbledore. "Moody took Harry away." You pointed out. Dumbledore looked around, then Dumbledore grabbed his wand.
   "Snape, Mcgonagall." He said. "Stay here." Dumbledore turned to you, You stood still as the three teachers walked away. You walked back over Draco.
   "We need to go." You said, as your heart started pounding. "It's to loud in here." Draco nodded, and started walking with you, and back to the Slytherin Common room.

   You got back to the common room, You sat on the couch. "I think, I think... I-I don't know! Something is wrong, I think Voldemort is back." You felt very cold, and noticed ice forming at your feet.
   "Hey, It's okay." Draco hugged you. "I haven't seen your ice powers in a while."
   "They only happen when I'm scared." You said, brushing away the ice at your feet.
   "Why do you think Voldemort's back?" Draco asked.
   "Before Harry came back, I got this feeling of dread, like an evil returned to this world, then Harry showed up with Cedric's body, And Harry always has something bad happen at the year." You said.
   "How about we just calm down and chill?" Draco said.
   "Okay." You leaned into his chest and stayed there. You ended up falling asleep there.
   "I can't get (y/n) just yet, she's too shocked." Your uncle said, talking to what looked like a black shadow.
   "Why not?" The shadow spoke, it sounded like a snake, with a hiss at the end of it's words.
   "She's too shocked, and if I attack her at hogwarts, I will get caught and the whole wizarding world will know that your back." Your uncle said.
   "Fine, you'll get her over the summer." The shadow said, then you woke up.

   You looked around the dark common room, Draco was sleeping quietly next to you on the common room couch. You decided to go back to sleep and cuddle closer to Draco.