The Burrow

"Hey, mom. Can I go to the weasleys!" You said, just getting a letter from ron telling you their scheme. " Sure, when are you going?" mom asked. "Let me see." you said, running up to your room and starting to write ron a letter.

Dear, ron

Yes, I would like to stay over, yes i'll help you with your plans, and what time will you be picking me up. Also you need a new owl, yours is too old to deliver letters, I had to get him out of the damn bushes last time! Please send Charlie back with your letter. What happen and has harry been returning your letter? He hasn't been returning mine, and tell your mom and dad I said hi.

(your name)

You called charlie over, he suck out his leg and you put the rolled up the letter on his leg. "To ron weasley." you said, opening the window as you watched him glide out the window, his wings flapping, his feathers shincing, not long after, he was just a small dot. "We should know went in two days." you aforementioned. "Good honey." your mother spoke. You progressed up stairs, going to read your first year books, your healing books were your favorite books their were fun to read. Dinner was normal your mom and dad still where engrossed with how you became a animagus, they were full on absorbed in your life at hogwarts, and you told them everything.

The next day, you got ron's letter back.

Dear (y/n),

My mom and dad will come pick you up tuesday at 12:00. I know errol is a bad owl, but percy doesn't let me use his owl, plus charlie keeps fighting errol. I would start packing now, I know how much you procrastinate! My mom and dad say hi back.

See you soon, ron.

You started packing up all your stuff, all your hogwarts suplines, closle, and your books. You ran down stairs to tell your parents. "Hey mom and dad! The weasleys will pick me up tuesday at noon." you pronounced. "Okay honey." you father said. You ran back up to your room, seeing a great eagle owl, draco's owl, sitting on your window sill.

My dear (y/n),

Hello, my sweet I see you have got my last letter, I can't wait to see your beautiful face again. Have you hear of potter using magic outside of school? I can't believe harry would break that rule.

Yours truly, draco.

Your heart fluttered as you read. Draco always sent letters like that. He was such a flirt. Monday was boring, but when tuesday came you where happy. At noon a light blue Ford Anglia 105E Deluxe pulled up, and soon a knock came on the front door. "Hello, you must be the weasley! I'm Steve (l/n) and this is my wife Kim (l/n)." your dad greeted. "Yes, I'm arthur weasley and this is my wife molly weasley." mr. weasley said, then he went on to asked your partner about muggle tech. "Arthur, we need to go." mrs. weasley said, pulling her husband out the door, you pulling your truck. "Hey, (y/n)." ron greeted. "Hello, ron, and hi ginny." you addressed the two weasley. "Hello." ginny said. The rest of the car ride was fun, listening to some wizarding bands. After a one hour drive you finlay got to the burrow, which looked as though it had once been a large stone pigpen, but extra rooms had been added here and there until it was several stories high and so crooked it looked as though it were held up by magic .Four or five chimneys were perched on top of the red roof. A lopsided sign stuck in the ground near the entrance read, the burrow. Around the front door lay a jumble of rubber boots and a very rusty cauldron. Several fat brown chickens were pecking their way around the yard. "(y/n)!" you heard stepping out of the car, it was fred and george. "Fred, george!" you yelled running up to them hugging them. "I missed you so much!" "We did too!" they said, picking you up and throwing you over fred's shoulder and walking you to the burrow. "Put me down fred!" you yelled, kicking to get lose. They ended up dropping you as fred opened the garden gate."Ok, I have go to work, see you in the morning!" mr. weasley said, heading out the door. "See you soon, mr. weasley!" you called, waving at him. "Come on dears, you all need to eat." molly said, sitting you down by ginny. "Mom, i'm not hungry." ron said trying to get up. "No, your eating." molly said, pushing him back down, then molly gave everyone a plate of banges and mash. "So, (y/n) how was summer so far?" Fred asked, solving a spoonful of food in his mouth. "Good, I slept over at hermione's a couple times and went to a dad's bakery. you?" you said. "Meh, ginny here's been talking non stop 'bout harry." george said, you looked over to ginny, who had a red face. "It's ok, ginny. It's not every day when your brothers are friends with the boy who lived." you smiled at her. Around two hours into your stay ron and the twins pulled you aside. "So, at midnight where going to save harry." ron said. "How are we going to get him?" you asked. "We're going to steal dads car and fly there." george said, matter-of-factly. "Oh ok, wait did you say fly?" you questioned. "Yeah, the car can fly." fred said. 

potter pun: We all know Tom Riddle is the Heir of Slytherin but Medusa is the Hair of Slytherin.