The Yule Ball

A/n: Omg I'm so sorry I haven't updated in so long, I just got stuck on this chapter

   You and Draco walked into the Great Hall, you held Draco's hand as you did. Blaise was already calming down the three girls he asked, and Theo was sucking face with some 5th year. You caught Ron's eye, his face was red with anger. 
   "Have I told you that your the most beautiful girl here?" Draco smirked at you.
   "Yep, that's the 6th time already." You kissed his nose. The front doors opened, Viktor Krum and Hermione walked in. You started cheering for Hermione, she smiled at you. Her blue dress stood out against Viktor's red dress robes.
   Cedric Diggory and Cho Chang walked in behind them, some of Cedric's friends started cheering for him, but the gryffindor's boos drowned them out.
   Next, Fleur and her Date, Roger Davis walked in. Fleur looked amazing in the flowy blue silk dress, it had gold flowers on the top.
   Lastly was Harry and some gryffindor girl, who looked very proud to be going with a champion. All the Champions and dates started to dance, Harry and his date kept bumping into others. Soon, people started to join, and Draco pulled you to the floor.
   Draco was a really good dancer, like you. You guessed his parents put him in dance classes like yours did. He spun you around, and dipped you. You laughed as he did, but your eyes caught Harry's, he looked kinda angry. You ripped your eyes away, and went back to Draco's.
   After 5 songs, you and Draco decided to sit down. "I'm going to grab drinks, I'll be right back." Draco walked over to the food table. You sat by Hermione, and started talking with her.
   "You having a good time?" You asked hermione.
   "YES! Vikor is a great dancer, and he's so nice." Hermione said. "How's Draco?"
   "He's amazing, he knows how to dance, He's funny, and he's so nice. I don't know why I didn't choose him." You smiled.
   After a bit of talking, Draco came back with your drink. "Thanks, Love." You said, taking it.
   "What were you talking about?" Draco asked.
   "How great of a dancer you are." You said, as draco sat down.
   "Aww, Your a great dancer too." draco kissed your cheek. After a bit of a rest, you and Draco went back to the dance floor. The song was faster so draco and you danced faster.
   Blaise walked up to Draco, and whispered something in his ear. "Oh no, I have to go (y/n). I'll be back soon." Blaise and Draco walked away, so you walked over to the table with Ron and Harry.
   "Hey, Harry and Ron." You sat down next to Harry. Harry just grunted at you. "Is something wrong?"
   "Yeah, somethings wrong." Harry said, Ron's face turned more sour.
   "Are you going to tell Me?" You asked.
   "What's wrong is that we just broke up, and you moved right on to Malfoy!" Harry yelled at you.
   "We broke up two months ago! I'm not your property!" You yelled, getting up.
   "Your just like Hermione, fraternizing with the enemy!" Harry yelled, getting up.
   "Fraternizing with the- He's in my house!" you yelled. "If you didn't want me with Draco, then you should have told me you put your name in the Goblet, and you should have realized that me and Draco weren't a thing!"
   "Oh, so it's just a coincidence that he asked you to the Yule Ball!" You hand caught on fire as you slapped him, and burned your hand print into his cheek.
   "I liked you!" You yelled, tears about to fall from your eyes. "But you were to self absorbed to see it!" Your body started to smoke, you stormed out of the great hall. Rain and thunder pounded at the windows, as you stomped to the Slytherin common room.

   You slammed the door open. Draco was trying to clean the common room, and whipped around you see you, tears coming out of your eyes, your necklace glowing red and blue, and your shoulders smoking. "Love, what happened?" Draco dropped the broom and walked over to you.
   "H-harry, h-he started yelling at me, a-and said I cheated on h-him with you, and I s-slapped him when my hand was on f-fire." You fell into his chest, he wrapped his arms around you.
   "Oh love, c'mon, let's sit down." Draco walked you over to the couch. "Potter can be a git sometimes."
   "I-i feel so bad, I've never used my p-powers on someone, well I've made flowers but." Draco wiped your tears away.
   "Don't cry over Potter, he deserved it." Draco said, kissing your forehead.
   "I-i know that, but I-i still feel bad." You said.
   "Shh, It's okay. You might feel bad now, but that might change. Just calm down and work on breathing." Draco said, petting your hair. Soon, you were drifting off to sleep, still in your dress, and still resting on Draco's chest.