One big happy family...

Time passes slowly while the Yagami family eat their dinner, and I quickly become bored again.

"L, tell me when they're done eating..." I cuddle into him and close my eyes.

My sleep deprivation is making me suffer.

My brain is crying.

Eventually L pokes me in the side. "Light is going up to his bedroom."

I gasp and knock L over.

He has...

POTATO CHIPS!

Mmm...

"I want pOtAtO cHiPs," I say demandingly, folding my arms.

L ignores me.

PRUNE!

My eyes are glued to the screen as well, because I can see Ryuk just casually dying in the background.

And it greatly amused me.

I laugh aloud.

"What is it?" L questions me suspiciously.

Oh, nothing.

Just the god of death doing some gymnastics on Light's floor.

The normal...

If he was a human, I'm pretty sure he'd be in an ambulance right now.

Light continues to write normally for a bit, until...

Ryuk starts doing handstands, I can hear the FREAKING CHOIRS and Light is literally sweating.

"He takes a potato chip..." I begin dramatically, ignoring all other human presence in the room, "AND EATS IT!"

L flops off the sofa.

Yagami is sitting, completely stunned by my outburst with his mouth hanging wide open in shock.

Where's Matsuda when you need him?

"Sorry about that," I apologise, grabbing L's hand and hauling him back up onto the couch.

It takes L a moment to return to his calm and collected state of mind before he resumes the script, "After dinner your son just goes back to studying without turning on the TV or his computer?" he asks Yagami.

"Yes, it's because of the entrance exams," Yagami explains proudly.

L is looking thoughtful, and Light's not doing anything interesting anymore...

But then Watari appears and says something interesting!

He tells us that some petty criminals just got written off by Kira.

HAHAHA!

Sorry.

"It's him again!" Yagami cleverly observes. "This means my family is cleared!"