Three tiny Ls.

There are three of them.

I feel half dead.

But this feeling...

It's absolutely mental.

I am in love.

MY babies!

THREE!

They look like L... with their huge round eyes, darker than charcoal, and already blinking fiercely as if they're desperate to see the whOle world.

Geez, I haven't seen more hair since I watched Rapunzel... all three of them have this dark messy fuzz blanketing their tiny heads.

To think I wanted to call them all Watermelone...

I already have names in mind, but because they're so identical they have a little coloured string on their ankles.

The first born is called Lewis.

The second born is called Luka.

And the third is Levi because he's short HA.

Nate wants to give them his toys.

I think Mihael would probably like to feed them chocolate...

"Nate... why not give them a really soft toy? I don't think a truck is appropriate..." I suggest, leaning over the bed to reach their large crib.

I like them to be together.

"Hm..." Nate wanders off with an idea in that brilliant head of his.

I still haven't seen Mihael blink since he entered the room early this morning.

Or speak.

"Are you alright, Mihael?" I ask him.

"Oh, I'm fine... sorry, I'm..." he sighs. "Do you know if L is coming?"

L...

How I miss him...

It's an ache that not even these little Waterme- I mean babies- can mend.

He's... everything to me, and without him, I'm not quite the same.

"I'm not sure... I haven't been able to contact him since I left..."

"Two weeks must feel like years..." Mihael rolls his eyes.

I try not to be a little irked. "Well, I was carrying his children, which by the way, are born, and he doesn't even know that!"

Mihael hangs his head.

Yes, be sorry.

Don't annoy me.

I'm a mother now.

Wow...

I hope I'll be a good mother...

Nate enters the room now with three soft toys.

"I've had these ones since I was at The Wammy's House, but maybe they would like them..." he offers a little shyly.

I smile. "Thanks, Nate, you can choose who gets what one... but do put a name tag on them..."

Nate places the little chick at Lewis' tiny feet, the teddy by Luka's, and he gives the lemur to Levi.

The sight brings a tear to my eyes... so adorable...

I am truly the luckiest person ever.

I just wish that L was here... ugh, I can't help it!

"So... how are you?"

"I'm tired, Mihael, very tired. I think I might sleep... but they always cry when they want to be fed so..."