L is mine.

L is mine.

100% mine.

Property of ME.

Light lifts his hand, the metal chain jangles. "Are you sure this is necessary, Ryuzaki?"

NO!

I purse my lips into a thin line.

"I'm not doing this because I want to..."

Near ties the long chain into a lovely little bow.

Mello snorts in laughter.

"So this is what you meant by being together 24/7?" Misa smirks creepily. "Looking at you I never would have guessed, are you on that side of the fence Ryuzaki...?"

I glare daggers at Misa.

Light watches me with his godly eyes as I fold my arms and exhale furiously.

"What's up with her?" Misa asks, tilting her CUTE LITTLE head.

"Mine," I hiss, pointing at L.

Her eyes widen in fear.

yes.

Fear me.

And stay away from Mango.

Misa hugs Light for safety. "Well," she begins, "Light belongs to me, I don't want to share him!"

I hug L to challenge the blonde.

Light tries to prise Misa off his godliness but she's not finished her rant. "If you guys are together all the time how are we supposed to go on dates!"

"Oh, you can still go on dates, but it will have to be the four of us," L says in his monotone voice.

"WOOHOO! DOUBLE DATES!" I clap my hands together.

Misa doesn't seem pleased. "No way!" she squeals, "so you're saying we have to kiss in front of you and stuff?"

"I'm not telling you to do anything, but yes, I suppose I would be watching..." L explains, seeming like he actually wants to watch Light and Misa kissing.

I chuckle. "I'm gonna watch too..."

"Ugh! You're all perverts!" Misa yells, stomping her foot in a rage.

"Light, please shut Misa up," L says in a somewhat pleading tone.

Light turns to Misa with an explosion of godly authority. "Misa, don't be so difficult, you were definitely the one who sent those videos, you should be grateful you're allowed such freedom."

Misa gives him a look of pure heartbreak. "Huh?" She whines. "How could you say that? In case you've forgotten, I'm your girlfriend!" She proclaims dramatically, pressing a hand to her heart. "Don't you trust your own soulmate?"

"Girlfriend?" A bead of sweat begins to form on Light's godly forehead. "All I know is that you fell in love with me at first sight and now you won't leave me alone..."

Misa's eyes threaten to bulge out of their sockets. "Then why did you kiss me if you didn't have feelings for me!" she squeals out some strange strangled Misa noises while punching Light's godly chest pathetically.

"Light!" I gasp. "You big meanie!"

L steps forward. "About this love at first sight..." he begins, "It happened in Aoyama on the 22nd, correct?"

"Yes." Misa seems to forget about the whole 'punching Light because he is a meanie' ordeal.

She certainly gets over things quickly.