Chapter 1

Izuku Midoriya was currently complaining to his mother, who was getting ready for her trip with Mitsuki. She would be gone for two weeks, which meant that he would have to deal with Mitsukis son for two weeks. It wasn't that he hated Bakugou, he just didn't like the fact he bullied him and that such. Along with that, he knew Bakugou was a stoner regardless of his mothers attempts to make him stop.

"Mom does Kacchan really have to stay here with me? We're both fine on our own.. please, I can take care of myself."

Inko simply laughed at her son and ruffled his hair gently. She knew for a fact that her son and Bakugou had a bit of trouble with eachother, so she and Mitsuki decided that they should stay together to try and work things out.

"I'm sorry, Izuku, but Mitsuki doesn't want Katsuki to be alone for two weeks. I'm sure you'll be fine with him! You two are best friends, after all. Isn't that right?"

Midoriya sighed lightly and gave her a small nod, not bothering to try and argue with her. He and Bakugou were friends up until they were about 5 or so, then things went down hill.

"Fine... but at least be safe on the trip mom.. and make sure to have lots of fun, got it?"

He smiled brightly at his mother, which made her laugh and nod.

"Yes, I've got it. You have fun too dear, and make sure to be nice to Katsuki."

There was a a honk outside, which caught both of their attention. Inko looked back at her son and smiled lightly, pulling him into a hug and kissing his forehead. The two shared their goodbyes as Inko left.

Soon enough, an angry looking blonde entered, slamming the door shut behind him. Izuku bit his cheek and looked at the other, somehow managing to give him a small smile.

"Hey Kaccha-"

"Shut it nerd.. I don't wanna hear shit from you, got it?"

Midoriya simply gave him a small nod, mumbling that he'd be in his room. As he left, Katsuki made himself comfortable on the couch. This would be a long two weeks...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Day 3
~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Midoriya sat in his room alone, a blade in his hand and tears on his face. He glanced at the clock and sighed lightly to himself. He had about an hour or so before he had to make dinner, so he decided to use this time to help feed his unhealthy habit.

Slice. Drip. Wipe. Repeat.

It was a process that was all too familiar with him, but he didn't seem to mind. He could hear Bakugou talking to someone on the phone. Slice. He sighed to himself. Drip. He watched as the blood dripped from his arms, just like how the tears seemed to drip down his cheeks and off his face. Wipe. He wiped away the blood slowly with a tissue he had, ignoring the shakiness. If he could repeat now, he would, but he couldn't. He had to clean himself up.

15 minutes before dinner. An hour until the end.

He cleaned up his arm and hid his stash of razors and bandaids, throwing away the tissue and wrappers while he was up. He slid on his long sleeved, green shirt and wiped his face with the blanket. Once he calmed himself down, he snuck out of the room and to the bathroom. Thankfully, Bakugou was outside on the phone with his mom. He quickly washed his face, dried it, and left to go work on dinner.

10 minutes until dinner. 55 minutes until the end.

Midoriya made something simple for dinner, which only took a few minutes. It was grilled cheese, of course.

"Kacchan! Dinners done!"

"Oi! Fuck off! I'm on the phone!"

Midoriya sighed lightly to himself and fixed his plate. It wasn't much, but it was still something. He didn't have much of an appetite. Soon enough, the blonde joined him.

20 minutes until the end.

Midoriya sat by himself on the couch, his blanket wrapped around him. He clicked onto one of his favorite shows and began to watch.

10 minutes until the end.

The greenette glanced out onto the balcony, spotting Bakugou outside. He looked like he was smoking.

8

He sighed to himself as he switched the channel, deciding to check the news.

6

He closed his eyes for a moment, listening as the show rambled on with laughter.

3

He jumped slightly as he heard the sirens going off outside. He looked out at the balcony, watching Bakugou look around.

2

The channel that was playing was switched to an emergency broadcast channel, a nervous reporter glancing around as he spoke.

1

Midoriya listened, his lips sealed shit as he turned up the volume. His heart was pounding in his chest. He watched the reporter speak.

"It has come to my attention that today, Febuary 3rd, marks the end of the world."

The greenette was stunned, honestly. He listened though, mumbling to himself as the reporter explained what was happening.

"It appears that a government experiment has gone wrong, and one of the test subjects have escaped. Stay indoors at all cost. Lock your doors, board up your windows and may god have mercy on your soul."

And with that, the show that was playing before came back on. Midoriya quickly turned off the t.v. and got up, rushing to Bakugou. He was about to speak, but was stunned to see the sight of his beloved town. Fire. Smoke. He was beyond confused. It was just fine a minute ago! Right?

"K-kachann we need to head inside... the guy on the news said-"

"Shut the hell up!"

Bakugou snapped at the other, throwing his blunt on the ground and stomping on it.

"I fucking know! You had that damn tv up so god damn loud that I'm sure the whole town could hear it."

He wasn't mad, surprisingly. Even if it seemed like it. He was panicking and he was trying his best to hide it. He grabbed the others wrist and yanked him inside, ignoring his wincing.

"You fucking heard the guy.. Lock up the damn house."

Midoriya sighed lightly and did as he was told, locking up everything with the other. They closed the blinds, locked the doors and windows, ect. This.... was going to be a very long two weeks.