Chapter 12

Okay, first, I wanna say something. Y'all are fucking amazing and I love all of you guys. I'm gonna do y'all a favor ;) stick around and read. Also y'all are insane! 9K reads when I was supposed to be celebrating 5k. I love you guys all so much, so please enjoy. ~Miles

The two boys had been walking for hours now, and at this point, it was extremely dark.. so much for shelter.. the blonde had a blunt between his lips, gripping on to the greenettes hand. He only had a few more left, and he needed to make it last.. and as he looked around in search for shelter, his thoughts were starting to get to him... were they going to die soon? Would they make it out of here alive? Would they ever find their parents? That was the whole reason for the journey after all.. he took out the blunt and sighed softly, exhaling the smoke. He was sore and tired, Midoriya was sore and tired.. he mumbled softly after a while.

"Do you know where we are..?"

"No... do you?"

"No.. that's why I asked you, dumbass."

And with that, they fell in to silence yet again. Things have just been a little to uncomfortable since the hoard earlier.. they've been stuck in awkward silence, clinging to each others hand so they wouldn't get separated. And as fucked up as that may seem, neither of them hated it.. in fact, both of them enjoyed it... but there was no way in hell they would admit it to the other..

The greenette yawned softly, stumbling a bit on his feet. He felt god awful... when would this end..?

~~~ 5 days later ~~~

A few days had passed, and the two had finally made it into a town. It was abandoned and basically empty, but it was still a town. The two boys were now in an abandoned house again, and this time, it was decent. Creepy, but decent. Neither of them had a clue as to where they were at, but that's okay.. they're somewhere safe, and that's all that mattered. The two boys were currently laying in one of the beds, cuddled against each other. Ever since the incident, they haven't wanted to leave the other.. it was a comfort thing, honestly.

The blonde was currently asleep, letting the greenette take guard for now.. But Midoriya had other things planned out in his mind. He stayed cuddled against the other, a hand placed on the blondes cheek. It's not like he could go anywhere anyways with the blondes death grip on him. And, without thinking, he leaned forward and gently pecked the others lips. Nothing to major, just a small peck. And once he realized what he had done, he quickly hid his face against Bakugous chest. Holy shit. Okay. His lips were pretty soft, honestly, and he still somehow smelled like caramel.. eh, it's whatever though.

As the hours passed, the greenette grew more and more bored. So, once the blondes death grip finally let him go, he got up quietly. He grabbed his knife, two options coming to his head. He could either kill off some zombies, or he could have a little slice and dice time in a different room. Ever since the last incident, though, he's been more hesitant. That's a plus, at least. He settled on the zombies, since they were easier to fight then the demons in his head. He glanced back at the sleeping blonde, his heart pounding a bit. He became more hesitant as the moments went by, and soon enough, he had to force himself outside to fight. He closed the door swiftly and quietly behind him, gripping his knife tightly. The greenette began to walk around, and once he found a zombie.. yeah. Nothing to special.
The greenette continued to 'train' and kill off zombies, unaware about what was going on inside of the house...

Bakugou woke up in a panic, immediately feeling the lack of heat in his arms. He had a very, very bad dream involving the greenette.. he got up quickly, grabbing his weapon.

"Deku?!"

He called out the others nickname as he looked around the house, not able to find the curly haired male inside. He wanted to break down right then and there, but he didn't. He refused to let it happen over that damn nerd... he soon rushed outside, hearing what sounded like a fight going on out back. He bolted towards the noise, stopping in place as he seen what was causing it... Midoriya.. on a tree.. with a fucking crawler on the ground below him. The sight almost made him want to break in to laughter, but at the same time, he wanted to punch something. So, he settled on saving the damsel in distress, not knowing he had taken out multiple zombies beforehand. He killed the crawler on the ground before helping the greenette down, and once he was down, he slapped him on the back of the head. It wasn't hard enough to actually hurt, but it did give a light sting.

"What the hell were you doing, dumbass? You could've gotten yourself killed!"

He yanked the greenette into a hug, hiding his face to his hair. He refused to let go now.. he just needed the greenette to be safe..

"Sorry Kacchan.. I was just cramped inside the house! I didn't know what else to do!"

The greenette looked up at the blonde blonde, surprised by all of this. He hugged back, soon hiding his face to the others shoulder. He stayed quiet now, leaning against him slightly. This was nice... this was very nice.

"Just shut the hell up and get your ass back inside.. we need to get up early tomorrow.. the next town shouldn't be to far from here.."

The greenette nodded quietly to his words, soon allowing Bakugou to pull him inside the building again. He wasn't even tired after all of that.. just a bit shaken. But, that didn't stop him from cuddling against the blonde again once they were on the couch. He glanced up at the blonde and mumbled quietly.

"Goodnight Kacchan.."

And Bakugou, without even thinking, leaned forward and gently kissed the greenette before mumbling.

"Goodnight Deku.."

I hope you guys liked it! Sorry if it's a bit wonky lol. I'm just so excited! Y'all are amazing and I just cannot stress that enough. Thank you guys so much for reading my story. It means the world to me. Have a good day, and enjoy the BakuDeku :3 ~Miles