Surprise/Announcement

White... There was a blinding white light. Bakugou hesitantly opened his eyes, letting out a shaky breath. There was a pounding in his head as his eyes adjusted to the brightness.. Soon enough, he heard laughter. Quickly, the blonde looked over, his eyes widening at the sight. Inko, Mitsuki, Masaru, And Izuku.... His Izuku...

Midoriya looked over, his smile brightening a bit as he started to run over to the blonde.

"Kacchan!"

He practically tackled the other male into a hug, a grin on his face.

"It took you long enough! We've been waiting for you!"

The greenette giggled, watching as the blonde began to break down and cry. He simply held him close, stroking his hair. He listened as Bakugou apologized repeatedly, just trying to calm him down.

"It's okay Kacchan.. it's okay.. Everything's alright now, I promise.. Cheer up."

He planted a soft kiss on his head, soon wiping the others tears away. He listened as the blonde began to speak.

"You.. You all waited for me.. Wh-Why..?"

"Because we didn't want to leave without you, silly! I didn't want to leave without you... Now come on.. It's time for us to go, okay..?"

Bakugou gave him a small nod, a soft smile coming upon his tears face. He planted a soft kiss on the others lips before speaking.

"Alright... lets go..."

And with that, they began to walk towards the light.

"Hey Izuku... You know I love you... Right..?"

"Of course, Katsuki.. I love you too..."

The End

Okay, probably not the best, but I tried. Good news! The first chapter of the new book is out!
I just thought I'd go ahead and surprise everyone by getting stuff out early! I really hope y'all read it. I'm genuinely excited for it.

The book is called A Flower Per Thought Incase y'all are curious

The book is called A Flower Per Thought Incase y'all are curious. ~Miles