Chapter 15

Y'all are not fucking prepared for the fuckery today. My the odds forever be in your favors for this chapter. I'm like, so excited to write this chapter. Y'all have no clue. I was hyped last time? I'm like a rat on cocaine for this one. You've been warned. ~Miles

Bakugou was absolutely exhausted. He had been on the run nonstop.. The constant thought of Midoriya was getting to him, leaving the broken blonde extremely desperate. He stopped running after a few moments, letting out a shaky breath. He sat down where he was, once he made sure the place was clear, and took a few minutes to catch his breath. How was the greenette doing anyways? He was still alive, right? God, he hoped so... He really missed him, and honestly, Katsuki had been regretting not acting sooner. He loved Midoriya.. he couldn't lose him...

The blondes mental state had steadily been decreasing, since he's been away from the greenette. He missed Izuku.. His Izuku.

Eventually, the male got up again, starting to walk. His entire body was so, so sore from running. And eventually, he came across a small town. He could faintly hear sobs, but he wasn't quite sure what to do. So, he decided to check it out. The male began to walk towards the sobs, soon leading him to a bridge. The distance didn't look to far, from the bridge to the water. But it was still a decent drop. He could see someone gripping the metal bar on the side, his heart beginning to race.

"Hey! Get away from there!"

The person must've not heard him, because before he knew it, they were swinging their legs over the side. He froze up for a moment before starting to walk, soon running to try and stop them. That's when he noticed who it was.. it was to late...

"IZUKU!"

His dull red eyes widened and filled with tears as he watched his childhood friend, his probably boyfriend, jump.. he heard the splash once he got to the bar as well, gripping it. He looked over the edge only to see the body of the greenette sinking in the water. Bakugou could barely catch his breath as he quickly stripped himself of his shirt and pants, tossing them to the side before diving in after him.

The water was cold, freezing even. It was hard to stay under.. he quickly surfaced, taking notice in the greenette only a few feet away. It didn't look like he was breathing.. the blonde choked back a sob, doing his best to get over to him quickly. And once he was able to grab him, he pulled the greenette to shore, just full on sobbing.

"Damn it! God fucking damn it! Don't do this to me you damn nerd!"

He quickly bent down over the greenette, trying to calm down. He wasn't breathing.. so, he placed his head over the others chest. There was a heart beat, but it was faint..

Everything in this moment seemed frozen to him. Every god damn detail so crystal clear and pristine. He had tears on his face, choking back sobs. Izukus hair was plastered to his face, and it was obvious he had been crying. He looked so thin now, and so, so fragile.. the blonde could smell the murky water, he could feel the water clawing at his skin still as his body begged him to rest. The shivering and shaking refused to leave him alone, and his mentality.. god, it was awful. The thoughts wouldn't leave him alone... was this what Midoriya went through? This constant state of pain and eternal dread..? there was no blunt or blade or flame to soothe him right now..

It's my fault. I'm the reason he's like this. If I could've gotten to him faster. I keep fucking failing him. He's like this because of me. IT'S MY FAULT. IT'S ALWAYS BEEN MY GOD DAMN FUCKING FAULT.

"God damn it! Why are you like this?! Why couldn't you have waited for me!?"

Bakugou choked back another sob, unsure of what to do. His mind was blanking right now and he was freaking out.. how could he save him? CPR? That sounded right, but he was probably wrong.. well, it was worth a shot. And that's exactly what he did, quickly placing his hands on the center of the greenettes chest.

It felt like forever.. But eventually, the greenette coughed up the water. He was still semi unconscious, but that was at least better.

"Kacchan...."

Midoriyas voice was so soft, so fragile. It felt like it would break at any moment.

"Shh.. it's okay.. everything's gonna be okay.."

Bakugou gently brushed some hair from the greenettes face and let out a shaky breath, planting a soft kiss on his forehead. He mumbled quietly, telling the other he was going to pick him up. It felt like he could hardly move though, the exhaustion kicking in severely. But, he still somehow managed to pick up the younger male, carrying him to the top of the bridge. The blonde grabbed his things and began to walk around, holding onto everything the best he could. It was hard to keep his eyes open, but eventually, he found a house that still had a working door. So, he entered. The blonde almost immediately collapsed on the ground with a thud, barely able to lay the greenette down. Midoriya was already passed out, so it was fine for him to let loose a bit.. And before he knew it, he was full on sobbing, still only in his boxers. He was clinging to the unconscious greenette again, quietly mumbling pleas to him. He didn't want to be alone again. He needed him more then anything right now...

Bakugou felt broken. He really missed his mom and dad.. he was barely surviving without Midoriya... it was odd. The greenette was the one to keep him sane the whole time. But little did he know... His entire world was about to be turned upside down with no mercy...

Ahahaha! Hate me all you want. I'm pumped. I have the next chapter planned out too, and it's only gonna get better from here. Y'all have no clue how excited I am right now. I have a whole lotta fun planned out for the both of them. :3