Chapter 2

The greenette began to pace around his the living room, mumbling things here and there as the upset blonde watched him. He had to come up with a plan quickly, knowing it would be best to have one now instead of later. He ran a hand through the messy curls on top of his head, pulling on them as he groaned in frustration. How on earth was it so difficult to do something as simple as making a plan? The blonde glanced up at the stressed boy in front of him and rolled his eyes. He was growing annoyed by all of this.

"Oi, if you're gonna be bitchy about this go to your room."

"But I'm not-"

"No. I don't wanna hear it. Go somewhere else or shut the fuck up."

Midoriya was confused, obviously. He hadn't realized he'd been mumbling to himself. He sighed softly and left the room, curling up on his bed as he began to plan everything out. He glanced out his window, then to the building beside his house. They could easily move from roof to roof if needed, and he made sure to keep that in mind. He clapped his hands together and grinned a bit.

"I've got it!"

He heard a loud, frustrated groan from the living room.

"And I've got two fists of steel if you don't shut up!"

The younger male shrunk back and sighed again. He grabbed his book bag and emptied it, filling it with the things he needed. He grabbed a pair of sweatpants, a hoodie, a shirt, and a few other things such as his razors, bandaids, and pain pills. He shoved everything in his bag, moving it around so he could make more room. He then proceeded to go to the kitchen, packing his bag to the brim with bottles of water, some food, and oither assorted goods that could prove useful for later on. He grabbed two knives from the knife rack, setting one down so he could examine the first. He could feel cold eyes glaring at him, but decided to ignore it as he made a small cut on his hand to test the sharpness. He did the same with the other before putting a bandaid over the cuts. They needed weapons, after all. So, he began his search to find other things.

Bakugou, on the other hand, was actually a but concerned as to why the younger male just didn't test the knives on an apple or something. He growled softly to himself, not wanting to focus on that damn nerd. He pulled out yet another blunt he had, since he had ruined his first one, and lit it up. It was his own way to relieve himself of stress, even if it was unhealthy. He didn't care, obviously, which is why he did it. Yet shortly after he lit his blunt, he was rudely interrupted by Midoriya.

The greenette practically stormed out of one of the spare rooms, a baseball bat in hand. He walked up to Bakugou and practically threw it at the ground below the blonds feet. This earned a growl from him.

"Oi! What the fuck is your problem?!"

"My problem? You're the one who's smoking in the house when we should be preparing ourselves!"

Okay, now, there wasn't really any good points Bakugou could make as to why he was smoking in the house.

"Fuck off. I don't care, damn nerd."

Midoriya just scoffed and left the room again, mumbling to himself. He was beyond stressed about all of this and it showed. He usually never got angry, but now, he was practically fuming over everything.

A few hours had passed and Bakugou lit his blunt once more, relaxing on the couch. He heard the other mumbling in his room and sighed. That damn nerd needed to lighten uo a bit, and he had a little something in mind.

"Hey, Deku! Come here for a sec!"

Midoriya huffed a bit and stormed out of his room, arms crossed. He sighed as he made his way to Bakugou. The boy looked stressed, honestly, and it confused the blonde more than anything. It was like he wasn't paying any attention to the end of the world just hours earlier.

"What do you want, Kacchan? I'm still getting things together, and if you aren't gonna he-"

"Do you ever shut up? Just sit down. You look like you're gonna blow up or something if you keep standing there, idiot."

This had obviously caught the smaller male off gaurd. He was expecting to be yelled at. Slowly, he sat down on the couch beside Bakugou. Why was he being so nice all of a sudden anyways? That is, if his words could even be considered nice. It only clicked when the blonde held out his blunt for Midoriya.

"Here."

"Kacchan, you know I-"

"I don't give a shit. Take it before you lose your head."

Midoriya sighed once again to himself and hesitantly took the blunt from Bakugou. He just stared at it for a moment, his brows furrowed.

"You know what to do, right? Or are you just that stupid."

"I know what to do.."

"Then why aren't you doing it then? There's no point in waiting."

"Because mom doesn't want me to, Kacchan."

"I don't care. She's not here, so go for it."

Midoriya simply nodded to his words, and did as he was told once again. When he exhaled the smoke, he couldn't help but cough, handing it back to the blonde.

Bakugou just smirked to himself, proud he got the greenette to do it.

"See? That wasn't to bad, now was it? Lighten up a bit."

Midoriya just sighed, running a hand through his hair. He got up again and mumbled softly.

"I'm goin back to my room... we can finish packing tomorrow."

The greenette left quickly, which made the older male scoff. He just let it happen though, deciding not to interfere with the other.

Yo! Sorry I haven't updated in so long. I'm in the midst of moving again and that such. I hope y'all are enjoying this so far, and I apologize if this chapter was a little awkward. I've just been adding small things to it for the past 3 weeks and figured I had to get a chapter out. If you see any mistakes, don't hesitate to point them out please. Thank you! ~Miles