Chapter 19

Okay, hi! This chapter might not be angsty just yet. I'm not sure. But either way, some of y'all have been begging for a certain something and now I get to tease you. Deal with it. Also, I'm still extremely tired, so I'm sorry if this isn't up to expectations. ~Miles

Bakugou looked around the camp cautiously, carefully pulling the weeping greenette with him. He held back a yawn as he walked, beginning to notice the people more. They were all staring... a majority of them were the upperclassmen from school, while there was a few children there as well. An awkward blend, but that's fine. At least they were saving people.

Shinsou occasionally glanced back at the pair, curious as to why they were acting the way they were. He wondered if there was something traumatic that changed them, or maybe they were both just overwhelmed by stress. But to him, the younger male always looked like he was in such agony... Who hurt his friend so much? And Bakugou... He seemed much quieter now. He seemed calm and not as angry. It was so weird, but hey, the apocalypse does that to people. It can't be helped.

Eventually, they reached a small clearing in the camp. Now, it should be noted that the camp consisted of mostly tents. Some people had hammocks in the trees, but those were usually only for scouts. The purple haired boy cleared his throat quietly before speaking.

"I'll help you guys set up a tent, Okay? It won't be that big, but I don't think we have a bigger size..."

All he got were nods in response before he took off, soon returning with the potable tent. He unwrapped it and helped the boys set it up. Well... he did most of the work, but that was fine. Bakugou And Midoriya seemed way to stressed out anyways. Seriously. He was surprised they were still standing..

Once it was done, he spoke up again.

"There.. I'll be back with some more things for you guys, so just stay put."

And with that, he took off. He was more talkative compared to before. It was like the apocalypse boosted his confidence, in a way.

Midoriya began to look around again, just at the people. He didn't felt like he was all that there. Sort of like he was drifting and just being a shell of who he was.. but still, his emotions didn't stop him from recognizing people. There was Eri and Kota, Monoma... he couldn't remember anyone else though. He knew them, but their names were long forgotten to the younger male.

After a while, Shinsou returned with two slightly fuzzy blankets, a decent sized pillow they could share, two bottles of water, and two small bags of chips. It may not seem like much, but to the blonde, this was like heaven. He quietly thanked Shinsou, which was completely new to the purple haired boy. And with the help of the greenette, they got their 'room' set up and climbed in. It was crowded with just the two of them, but neither of them cared. And after a bit, Bakugou began to eat, occasionally sipping his water. And after a bit of convincing, the greenette was eating as well. Occasionally, he would stop though and just stay still, frozen. Flashbacks were horrible for him, but honestly, he was having difficulty remembering the incident. All he could remember was the outcome of the situation.. and before he knew it, he was crying all over again, blubbering on and on about how he never told his mom that he loved her one last time.

"Sh-She d-died thinking I d-didn't love h-her-"

He dragged out some words, simply being emotional. It couldn't be helped, honestly. And in the blondes opinion, Midoriya probably had PTSD (Post traumatic stress disorder). He wouldn't be surprised, honestly. It was all there.. the random break downs, not being able to sleep, hardly eating, the flash backs. He wasn't aware of all the symptoms and factors in it, but that didn't matter. And cautiously, he wrapped the greenette into a hug, moving away their food and drink so they wouldn't ruin it.

"Hey.. it's okay Deku... She knows you love her... I promise you that... She loves you very much.."

He was trying to calm him down, but god damn was it difficult. He didn't like this one bit.

"A-are you s-sure?"

He nodded again, gently pressing his lips to the others head.

"Yeah.. I'm sure.."

He planted a soft kiss on the greenettes head before speaking again.

"Come on.. let's try and get some sleep, okay..?"

Midoriya nodded, unaware of how relieved that made the blonde feel. And eventually, they were laying down together, midoriyas face hidden to the blondes chest. He held onto him tightly, and the blonde did the same thing. It was nice now, since the greenette calmed down. He nuzzled the others hair a bit, quietly talking to him as he played with it.

"I'm.. really glad you're here with me... I don't know what I'd do without you..."

The greenette looked up at the blonde, about to question him when he suddenly felt a pair of lips against his own. His breath hitched for a moment, but soon enough, he kissed back. He practically melted into the kiss, some of the bad thoughts slipping from his mind. And once Bakugou pulled away, he went for it again, this time being the one to kiss him. He held it for a few seconds before pulling away and mumbling.

"I.. love you.. so much Kacchan..."

Bakugou just smiled a bit. His first smile in a long, long time.

"I love you too, Deku..."

He rested his forehead against the greenettes, occasionally kissing him. Nothing more though.. Just small, sweet kisses. And for a while, they both forgot about the pain and suffering they had gone through before.. it was nice. They were in their own little world right now, and nothing was going to disturb it... Yet...