Chapter 10

Hey guys! I kind of have my shit together right now. I've been working on this chapter every now and then for the past few days, so I'm sorry if things seem a bit mixed up. I just wanna say thank you guys so, so much for sticking around. It means a lot to me, and I swear I'm trying to be a better writer. I've just had a lot of stuff going on that caused my mental state to go downhill, but it's better again! Or at least for the most part. And I'm sure I'm boring you all with this now, so let's hop on to the story! ~Miles

Bakugou let out a soft, shaky breath, pulling the greenette closer to him. He hid his face to his hair, just taking in the others scent, as well as his comfort. He just.. really, really missed Midoriya while he was out. It was horrible being isolated for so long.. even if it was just a couple of days. But hey, at least he finally had Midoriya back.. he truly never thought he could miss someone so much.

Sometime around noon the next day, the two were starting to talk about the game plan. They needed to hit the road once again, as soon as possible. The plan was to just head down the road and keep walking as much as they could... Yeah, so nothing different from what they've been doing.

Once the two finally had the things they needed, they took off. They walked silently together, just keeping an eye out for any of the undead. Mostly the blonde, since he wanted to keep the other safe. He didn't know why he was so worried about him.. maybe it was just because he almost died.. yeah, he was just going to blame it on that. As the hours passed, the air seemed to be getting colder. The blonde just assumed it was getting later in to the year, but still figured a short break would be needed. He didn't want the greenette to hurt himself.. so, the blonde mumbled softly to him.

"Let's take a break.. we need to rest for a bit.."

He usually wouldn't do this, but as stated, he was worried for Midoriya. He pulled the greenette off to the side near a tree, so they could relax a bit. It wasn't exactly the best place, but hey, it was something. He pulled out a protein bar and handed it off to the greenette before grabbing one of his own, as well as a bottle of water. Sure, they could both have their own water, but where's the fun in that?

After their snack break, the greenette began to think more.. they were decent thoughts at first, mostly just thinking about his mom. Then he began to think about their friends at the school... were they looking for them? Did they care? Were they even alive still? The greenette began to have his doubts, beginning to mumble to himself. He was just scared, honestly.

The blonde listened as the other mumbled, just letting it go on for a bit before speaking up. He sighed and huffed a bit, just yanking the greenette into an awkward half hug.

"Shut the hell up nerd.. your precious friends are gonna be fine.. if you're done now, then let's get going. We need to find shelter before dark." 

He got up, holding out his hand to help the other up as well. He just figured the other needed some help right now, completely oblivious to his growing affection towards the other.

The greenette just hummed and nodded to his words, taking his hand. But instead of letting go, he just began walking, still holding Bakugous hand. And surprisingly, the angry dandelion wasn't even upset about this. It was pretty relaxing, actually... a really, really nice change of pace.

The hours went back to flying by, and soon enough, it was night time. The two boys had decided to just sleep in an abandoned car, since they couldn't find any nearby houses. And since it was cold out, the greenette suggested they sleep together in the back seat.

Though hesitant, the blonde agreed to this. He got in the back seat with Midoriya soon following after him. And once the door was closed, the two managed to get comfortable.

The greenette was pressed against the others chest, slightly holding on to his shirt. His heart was pounding and he had absolutely no idea why.. and after a while, he managed to drift off...

It was the dream again.. that damned dream. The greenette was now wandering around outside, just playing in an open field on a sunny day. He could see a figure in the distance, just watching bad the green locks moved slightly thanks to the gentle breeze. He smiled brightly to himself and began running towards her.

"Mom! Mom it's me! I cant believe I've found you! I've been looking everywhere for you!"

As he got closer, the sky began to darken.. the clouds began to fill the sky, hiding the sun. Soon enough, the rain began to pour. The greenette slowed down, starting to hesitate

"Mom..? Why aren't you answering me..?"

He placed a gentle hand on her shoulder, jumping as she spoke.

"No.. why would I be happy to see you? You've done nothing but complain.. you can't even stand yourself, so why would anyone else stand you?"

"Mom..."

The greenettes voice was soft now. He took a few words back, and before he knew it, she had turned around. His mother let out a loud scream, her face appearing to be rotted. Her eyes were glazed over, and soon enough, she was running towards him.. then it happened. The blonde seemed to have appeared out of thin air, quickly wrapping the greenette into a hug. And just like that, the rainy weather had ceased, immediately being replaced by sunshine yet again.

"It's okay.. it's going to be okay, Izuku.. you needn't worry.."

The greenette looked up, green eyes meeting red.. and soon enough, the distance began to close. He could feel Bakugous breath on his lips, about to close the distance..

Then the greenette woke up, his face extremely flushed. His heart was pounding in his chest. He hid his face to the blondes chest, to make it appear as though he was sleeping still. But in reality, he was a blushing mess... what the hell was that?

Aaaaaaah it's done! They're finally starting to get closer. I'm happy, y'all are happy. It's great. I have an announcement! I'm going to be helping Cjdj2033 on their new story! Make sure to check them out and show them some love, since they're a really good friend of mine. The story is called (or is going to be called) A Lovers Journey. It's an Omegaverse sheith story (Shiro x Keith). I won't spill to much, but I will say that it's gonna be awesome! Make sure to check it out. Yours truly, Miles.