Chapter 18

YALL ARE FUCKED. I'M RUNNING ON NO SLEEP AND MUCH CHAOS. GOOD LUCK. GRAB YOUR TISSUES AND HOLD YOUR CHILDREN CLOSE. Also this roller coaster of fucks might be divided into two or three more chapters, since I usually right 1,000 words per chapter. This one might be shorter thoug because I'm extremely tired. I started school Thursday and I've only gotten around 5 hours of sleep the last two days. Smh Aizawa mode right here. So, prepare for a lot of chaos. ~MILES

The greenette yawned quietly to himself as they walked, his steps becoming shorter and his pace becoming slower. He was exhausted still, and completely unaware of the fact they were being watched..

"Kacchan.. can we take a break.. please..? I know we haven't been walking for long but... just.. please..."

The younger male trails off, trying his best to keep himself together. And though reluctant, the blonde agreed to this.

"Alright, alright.. We can rest as long as you need Deku..."

He knew how hard this must be on the other. And honestly, he was extremely traumatized as well. It couldn't be helped though... He felt awful, but what had happened before had to be done.. he just wished he could've saved them all...

Shinsou bit the inside of his cheek as he lowered his pistol. Alright.. So it was only those two dumbasses. He watched the pair closely though, examining them while he could. And after a few moments, he called out, walking towards the two boys.

"Hey!"

Obviously, the boys jumped, both of them Absolutely terrified. And for a split second, the greenette almost broke down again. He was already trembling, Absolutely terrified.. Though, Bakugou recovered fairly quickly.

"Holy shit.. the hell are you doing out here?"

He carefully pulled the greenette forward as Shinsou grew closer. Honestly, it was a major relief for him. But at the same time, he was horrified.. what if Shinsou got attacked too? They seemed to bring bad luck no matter where they go...

"I was just scouting the area.. We've got a camp a little while to the east, if you guys want to join us.."

And, without hesitation, Midoriya nodded. He hasn't said a word yet to Shinsou.. but, he was scared still. He wanted to stay calm, but at the same time he wanted to break down crying. It was hard to focus on anything right now. And before he knew it, Bakugou was pulling him along. He was completely unaware of what was going on right now, and before he knew it, the image of his mom popped again. And almost immediately, the younger male began to cry. Not the loud gross sobs anymore, but just the ones he tried to muffle..

Bakugou has taken notice in the greenette seeming to grow more and more emotional and dazed. So, he took this chance to tell Shinsou what had happened with Inko... and now here he was, helping the greenette along. He would've offered to carry him, but he didn't. He didn't want to upset him even more, so he figured he could just comfort him with hugs and such. And eventually, the camp came into view...

Okay yeah, this ones hella short. Like I said, I'm tired. I'm putting as much chaos as I can in the next two or so chapters. I've got a lot of stuff planned, so consider this your final warning. Goodnight y'all, I'll respond to comments in the morning. ~Miles