Chapter 4

It was currently the middle of the night, and neither of the boys could sleep right now. There was just so much going on in their heads and with the freezing weather, there was hardly a point. And yet, the two at least tried. It got to the point where Midoriya was sneezing a bit, tossing and turning. This obviously made Bakugou frustrated, since he could hear all of the youngest movements. He grumbled softly about being cold before speaking up, talking to the other.

"Oi, Deku... come here.. it's cold as fuck.."

It was basically his own little way of asking the other to cuddle.. only for the warmth though.. totally. Midoriya did as he was told, a small smile coming to his face. He was shivering as he moved next to the other, cuddling against his chest. The warmth felt nice and comforting to him, causing the younger of the two to drift to sleep quickly. Though, it took Bakugou a little bit longer to fall asleep. He couldn't help but think about his family.. he missed his mom and dad. He was so, so worried for them. And then he thought about Midoriyas mom.. would she be alright? He didn't want the damn nerd to mope around about it, if she wasn't. But finally, after a while, he fell asleep.

The next morning, Midoriya woke up to the coldness again. He slowly sat up and looked around, finding the angry dandelion looking over the ledge with a burning blunt in hand. He got up slowly and spoke, his voice soft.

"Kacchan..? Is there an opening yet? Or do we have to wait longer?"

"There's an opening.. but I'm not sure how we're supposed to get down.. not sure if we have to fucking jump or climb.."

Bakugou was oddly much calmer than before, which confuses Midoriya. He was so used to being yelled at for anything and everything, so to see this side of Bakugou, the calm side,
was extremely rare. The greenette made his way over to the blonde and looked down, spotting the clearing. That's when something came to mind.

"If you can climb down, I can toss you the bags and stuff.. then I can climb down too."

All he received was a grumble as the blonde finished up his blunt. Without a word, Bakugou started to climb down... well that was quick. When the blonde was finally on the ground, Midoriya tossed him the two bags and the bat before climbing down. They booked it to the shop shortly after.

Once inside the shop, Midoriya adjusted the knife in his hand just in case. There didn't appear be any zombies, but you never know. The greenette began to look around while the blonde searched for any zombies. It was silent for a bit until he heard Bakugou. Midoriya rushed over to where Bakugou was. There were around five of them, so not to many, but Jesus Christ. The two fought against the zombies until there were only two left. Both were going after Bakugou, so Midoriya took this as his chance to help. Once the zombies were defeated, the blonde gave a grumbly thanks to him, which caught Midoriya off guard. He smiled happily and began to walk around again.

After a while, Midoriya found a small snack section in the back. He assumed it was a break room whenever it was in use.

"Kacchan! Over here! I found some snacks!"

The grumpy dandelion just sort of stormed over to him.. what a wonderful breakfast.

(Note: Okay y'all so like, I didn't expect this thing to get so much attention if I'm honest. I just started this thing for the hell of it because of a roleplay. I honestly have no idea how this book is gonna go, so regardless if you continue reading or not, thank you for taking part of your day and using it on my shitty book. It's currently 2:30am and I have nothing better to do, so let's just wing it! ~ Your lovely user, Miles.)

Sometime later during the day, the two boys went on their way to try and scout out more people. They thankfully made it to the school, and went inside. So obviously, they were surprised to find a majority of their classmates. And the surprise only grew because of the guns that were pointed at them. How did they even get guns?? But eventually, those weapons were lowered at Kirishimas command. Midoriya was completely and utterly shocked at this point while Bakugou was yelling and screaming at his classmates. Who could blame him?