Chapter 20

Guys I'm terrified. The story is coming to an end and I don't wanna stop writing but I have to. I'm honestly not prepared for this. I just wanna day I love and appreciate you guys so fucking much. The support has been amazing, your comments have been amusing, and just the love within this small little community, if I can call this that, has been terrific. I would honestly love to continue writing for you guys. I'll do my best to make other wonderful stories for you guys, but I highly doubt I can ever create something as amazing as this. And I know I'm stalling, but I'm just scared. I really do love you guys. If there's anything y'all wanna read about, I'll be happy to write you a story. But for now, let's finish this shit with a bang. ~Miles

Bakugou woke up to the sound of gunshots, immediately sitting up in complete panic. His heart was racing and his breathing was quick.. The blonde glanced down at the greenette and immediately noticed that he too seemed panicked. And before he knew it, Midoriya was racing out of the tent. The panic within him worsened as he got up, chasing after.

"Izuku stop!"

He hardly realized what he had called the other, but it didn't matter. The blonde just looked around in desperate search of the greenette, but he couldn't find him. All he could see was the hoard of zombies attacking the others. He couldn't bear the sight, but it's not like it mattered. He looked around even more, continuing to call out for his lover...

"Deku! Where are you?!"

He was scared.. The only thing that brought him comfort was missing right now in the midst of all his panic. He began to run in which ever way he thought midoriya was in, but almost immediately stopped as he spotted the greenette. He was just standing there, terrified. That's when Bakugou realized something.. Masaru.. he was there, just making his way towards the petrified greenette. And in his panicked state, he sprinted towards Midoriya, trying to get to him in time. But he didn't.. it was to late...

Midoriya was horrified, to say the least. Masaru was right in front of him, half of his face torn off. He couldn't breathe right now. It hurt. He couldn't get the images and few away from him, his whole world feeling like it was collapsing underneath of him. And before he knew it, he had his arms up to defend himself. But that wasn't enough..

At first, the greenette felt numb. Shock. Then he noticed the rush of blood on his arm, a church missing. He let out a scream after a moment, and within seconds it was Bakugou in front of him. The blonde was speaking but he was in such a panicked state.. he couldn't focus on anything. His vision blurred with thick tears as he stared at his arm, obviously afraid. And for a moment, he blacked out.

When he came to again, Bakugou was there with a knife. They were back inside the tent.

Bakugou was scared. He didn't want to lose the greenette. He carefully cupped his cheek, planting multiple kisses on his face and mumbling that things were going to be okay.

"I-It's.. I-Its f-fine... w-we just..."

He took a deep breath, trying to stay calm. He needed to be okay for the greenette.

"We need.. to cut it o-off.. it'll.. i-it'll work... I-it has too... p-please I-Izuku.."

The greenette just listened to him talk, gasping for air. He gave the blonde a small nod, choking back sobs. He quietly told the other he loved him, already feeling horrible. He was going to die, wasn't he.

"K-Kacchan.. k-Kacchan... I-I'm Sorry... I'm s-So sorry... I j-just wa-wanted t-to Help..."

"Shh... it's fine... relax... o-okay..? It's gonna... it's gonna be like a shot..? Okay..?"

The blonde tried to calm the other down as he placed the knife over the others arm. He had no clue what he was doing.

"On.. on the count o-of three.. okay..?"

Once he got the nod of approval, he started to count. And when he got to two, he pushed down on the knife as hard as he could.

The greenette almost immediately screamed in pain before going silent again. He gasped for air as shock settled in yet again. He couldn't focus on anything. It hurt to breath. His vision was blurry and darkening...

Bakugou was freaking out, having barely got the limb off. He quickly wrapped it up with his shirt, but the blood was everywhere.

"nononONONO IT WASNT SUPPOSED TO BE LOKE THIS DAMN IT!"

He was scared.. he was so scared. And no matter how hard he tried, he just couldn't stop the bleeding. He watched as the life escaped the greenettes eyes, tears welling up in his own.

"NO! STAY WITH ME IZUKU! PLEASE! I CANT FUCKING LOSE YOU LIKE THIS! PLEASE!"

The desperation and sadness was obvious in his tone, but it was to late. No amount of begging would bring back his precious boy... he just held onto the other tightly, not Caring that he was soaked in blood. The sobs wouldn't stop...

Eventually, the greenette let out a quiet groan. It was immediately silenced thanks to the knife, which was carefully jabbed into his head. Bakugou hadnt stopped shaking, quietly begging for Midoriya to come back. The camp was entirely silent at this point, but it didn't matter. The sobs simply echoed the abandoned and demolished camp...

Eventually, Bakugou got up, his legs shaking beneath him. He needed to do something for midoriya... So, he left the tent. It was empty, filled with nothing but blood, gore, and dead bodies that no longer dared to roam. Eventually, he found a shovel.. and after a few moments, he began to dig.

The digging went on until sunset, but he didn't care. Carefully, he went back to the camp and picked up the greenette. He rested the others arm on him, taking him to his new home. And once he laid down the greenette in his grave, he broke down again. He quietly mumbled apologies to the now deceased boy, bending down to rest his forehead against his own. And after a moment, he planted a soft kiss on the others head. He left for a few moments, soon returning with a small thing of flowers.. Orchids.. pale blue orchids, which were the greenettes favorite.. he carefully laid the orchids down around the other, tears streaming his face as he did so. And once he was done, he hesitantly began to cover the greenette once more.

Once it was all set and done, the blonde began to walk. To where? He hadn't a clue.. he just needed to go somewhere....

. . .

The days began to pass, and the blonde was feeling miserable. It had only been two days but god, it felt horrible. He eventually found a bridge to cross, but crossing was not on his mind... instead, he cautiously made his way to the edge, the greenette filling his every though. He soon swung his legs over and just sat on the edge, thinking. He deserved this... he killed his best friend, his emotional support, and his lover in one go... and with that and the thought of Izuku, he pushed himself off. He hit the ice cold water with a loud crack, the water acting as cement due to its height. And for a split second, he could just see him...
Izuku...
He could see him on the other side. And soon enough, his world faded to black....

It's not the day someone dies that hurts... it's the days they aren't there with you after it....