New Story. Help.

Okay y'all, so I said it before and I'll say it again. I really want to keep writing for you guys. You guys are absolutely amazing and I love every single one of you. And I've already read a bunch of comments about making a new book, a sequel, etc. and so, here we be.
I want to make a new story, but I want your guys help on what I should write! I wanna know what interests you guys the most.
I've already made several lists, but I wanna run it by you guys first. So please, tell me which ship and AU I should do.

The ship choices:

KiriBaku
BakuDeku
TodoDeku
TodoBaku
KiriDeku
ShinDeku

AU:

Flowers: You and your soulmate are connected by flowers. Exp: Midoriya gets a cut on his hand, Bakugou gets a flower on his hand. Bakugou gets a cut on his cheek, midoriya gets a flower on his cheek. This doesn't apply with bruises.

Hanahaki: A disease caused by one sided love. I'm sure a majority of you know of this AU since it's very popular.

Villain AU: It's kind of like how it sounds. I won't make all the good guys bad and the bad guys good, but I'm sure y'all get it. Kinds of like the "oh who's a traitor" thing.

Royalty: It's simple as well and sounds just how it is. It'll be set way back when and be all about royalty, forbidden love, etc.

Blind/Deaf: Also how it sounds. Imagine Bakugou being deaf lmao. He'll just take out his hearing aids anytime Midoriya talks. Or if midoriya was blind, imagine all the traps that would be set to make him fall.

Hit with a quirk: I have multiple ideas that fall into this one. Some may be short termed or long termed. The world may never know.

These are my choices. I personally feel like I could create a whole book for every one of these. The plots will mix and match depending on the characters and such, so every choice will have its own flare. Though, I'm not giving away the ideas I think. Like the story line-
I'm not sure anymore. It's 2:30am forgive me. I have school T-T
So please, comment down below what ship you want and which AU. If you have any suggestions, I would absolutely love to hear them.
The "deadline" for the ideas will be on Monday, August 26th. And once I have the first chapter written out for my book, I'll let y'all know.

Thank you all again for reading my story. I know it was an emotional roller coaster, but I'm extremely proud of it. I would like to try and top this story with an even better one, and hopefully leave an even greater impact on everyone. Just remember that I care about and love all of you guys. I can never thank you enough for this amazing opportunity. ~ Miles