Update again!

Hey guys! I'm back for the most part. I just wanted to say, I should have a new chapter coming out in the next week or so ^-^
I'm sorry for making you guys worry and wait. Things are starting to get better. My grandpa is doing better, he's back home now as far as I know. My grandma is starting to relax a bit. Dads attitude has lighten up a bit, surprisingly. All that good shit. Yes, I'm still sad over our family pet, but I've come to terms with it. Shit happens, and that's just how it has to be.
On another note, I went to con yesterday, and will hopefully be going today as well! Someone recognized me as my character, which was pretty dope. I was the only Homestuck cosplayer there (not surprising). I met some really cool cosplayers on Saturday.

I also have a picture of me with Spider-Man, but that's not gonna be on here for obvious reasons

I also have a picture of me with Spider-Man, but that's not gonna be on here for obvious reasons. I got some really cool stuff while I was down there too! An AoT poster, a Ghost Busters poster, two Hiveswap book marks, a small Batman picture (I have to a friend), some weird Naruto drink, and a Ghost Busters pin! The guy ran up to me and gave it to me lol it was pretty cool.

And onto a different note, I've been getting a bunch of requests for my other social media stuff, so I figured I should just say it here to make things easier

Instagram- milesjohnson215
Snap- miles.thegay
And
Discord- Katsuki Bakugou #4514

Feel free to add me and hit me up guys! I'm always happy to talk with you! Y'all are amazing and I love you guys. I thank you for the endless support ❤️❤️❤️
I'll see y'all later! ~Miles