Chapter 14

I'm gonna start this off with a warning, which is most likely needed. There's going to be some extremely gross stuff in this chapter.. You have been warned.
And on another note, thank you guys for your patience. It's very much appreciated. I start school on the 15th, so my updates may take a while or come quickly. I'm not sure. Anyways, let's get to it! ~Miles

A few days have passed since they two kissed. Things were awkward, to say the least. They were both so aware of their current situation with absolutely no idea on what to do... it was god awful.. Bakugou wasn't sure if he should try and push things forward or stop, and Midoriya hadn't a clue as to why Bakugou liked him so much.. if, that could even be considered as liked. The greenette, at this point, was sure that the only reason the blonde was affectionate with him was because they were alone.. He figured that once there were more people around, he would quickly lose interest in him. So, he was going to enjoy this while he could.

The boys were currently walking, hand in hand and in complete silence. Their fingers were interlocked as they walked, neither daring to speak up first. That's when they heard it.. the awful groans and moans of the dead.. Izuku was the first to freeze up, feat flashing over his face for a moment. Bakugou quickly began to pull the other along, hoping to get away before the horde arrived. He looked around frantically for a place to hide, glancing back at the group every few seconds to measure the distance. Then he spotted a car. Perfect. He pulled Midoriya along with him and began to tug and pull on the handles, trying to pry it open. Nope. And so, the only place he could think of was underneath.. He glanced at the greenette, unsure of what to say. He just figured that maybe Midoriya would do as he did, quickly dropping to the ground and moving under the car.

Midoriya, on the other hand, was trying to recover from his fear. It wasn't the first time he's seen a horde, but it was still terrifying. The last time he remembered being caught up in one was when he passed out.. As the crowd grew closer, the greenette was finally able to take in what was going on. He quickly mumbled an apology to Bakugou and bolted in the opposite direction, not bothering to listen to the blonde shout after him.

Bakugou was so confused. Why didn't he stay? He would've gotten up and gone after him, but the crowd was already there.. he could only hope that Midoriya would be okay..

Once the horde was gone, the blonde climbed out from underneath the car, trembling a bit. He looked around before finally calling out.

"Deku?! Where are you?!"

No answer. None. No reply.

"Deku! Answer me you bastard!"

He knew he needed to quiet down, but his shaking worsened. He needed Izuku.. he need that god damn nerd. He quickly bolted off in the direction Midoriya went, his bag barely staying on his shoulder. He was frantic. He couldn't lose Midoriya again. He just couldn't. That damn nerd wouldn't even survive a day without him or supplies...

A few more days passed, and there was absolutely no sign of the greenette. It was like he was never there to begin with, which just caused the blonde to freak out more then what he already was. Bakugou couldn't get him out of his head. Maybe he was crazy.. maybe Midoriya was never there to begin with and everything was just in his imagination.. there were times Bakugou could swear he heard the greenette.. but he wasn't there.. maybe he was never there after all...

The greenette, on the other hand... he wasn't doing so good. At all. He was starving and cold and tired.. the poor boy was thirsty as well, and there wasn't anything he could do about it. He raided a few houses so far, but almost all of them were empty and completely bare of food and drinks. It was awful.. his stomach let out a harsh growl, causing him to flinch and wince in pain, trembling. He didn't have a single thing with him. No bars, no water, no knives or anything. The only thing he had were the clothes on his back.. not ideal, but it was better then nothing.. even though they were tattered and a bit torn..

As the greenette walked, he figured he might as well try his luck. Nothing to great, he just wanted to check a nearby house or two. And so, that's what he did. The first house hardly had anything, but he was able to get himself a dusty hoodie. That was nice and comfortable. He even grabbed a kitchen knife. A small knife, one meant to cut carrots and such. And the next house he went to gave him something to drink. A water bottle that had been setting out for so long, dust had settled on the top. Again, not ideal, but it was something. His luck was getting to him. So, he decided to try the third house...

As the greenette walked in, he took notice in the fact there was no door. Dangerous, but it's whatever. He hummed softly to himself and held onto his small knife, walking and looking around. That's when he went to the kitchen..

There was a zombie there, feasting on its latest meal. Masaru.. he was there on the ground, face half torn off. The bones in his head were clearly showing, and he was missing an eye. There was frozen look of fear on his face, which would stay there forever. He let out silent groans as his wife, Mitsuki, feasted on his flesh. She was on all fours, biting chunks of flesh off of her husbands body. She had several bite marks on her arms and legs, as well as scratches. There was even a bullet wound in her shoulder. The now dead mother heard the footsteps, quickly looking up to see what could possibly be her next meal...

Midoriya was frozen in fear right now, feeling extremely sick. His mind was completely empty as the tears flooded his eyes, coating his already tear stained cheeks.

"A-Auntie..?"

No response. Then, something came to mind. If Mitsuki and Masaru were like this... why about his mother? There was no way she could be alive.

A shaky hand quickly moved to cover the greenettes mouth as he bolted, quickly leaving the building in tears. He couldn't believe it. He couldn't. He didn't want to. The young male didn't pay attention to his surroundings as he ran, Not wanting to look at anything. Eventually, he stopped in front of a bridge. No.. no he couldn't.. he couldn't take it anymore. He wanted to jump. He wanted to disappear without a trace. He was hungry, he was hurt. It's not like anyone was there to stop him. And so, he began to walk to the edge of the bridge quickly, only one thing on his mind. And once to the spot he chose, he gripped the edge of it, swinging one leg over. He couldn't take it. He needed it to stop. He soon got the second leg over, and just as he was about to push himself off, he stopped. Katsuki... what about Kacchan? How would he react?

The greenette quickly shrugged off that idea. Bakugou wouldn't care.. he wouldn't. Besides, what was the point in living in a world so cruel? There wasn't. He choked back a sob, his head hanging low. Then, he did it. He pushed himself off, eyes closed. And within seconds he hit the water. It hurt.. it hurt so, so badly.. the wind was knocked out of him, but he didn't care. He just kept his eyes closed, waiting for peace..

No regrets bitches.