Chapter 7

A few hours had passed by now, maybe three.. four? Bakugou didn't know. What he did know was that the male on the couch needed some serious mental help. Why did he do it? Does his mom know? Did his mom know? The blonde grumbled and growled in frustration, trying to figure out what to do... then he heard a whimper. He glanced at the couch to see the greenette laying there, a frown on his resting face. Was he just imagining things? The blonde went to turn around, but didn't, since Midoriya had tossed a bit and whimpered some more. It looked like he was mumbling something.. so, Bakugou decided to get a closer look and that such. He carefully and quietly made his way to the greenette, listening in on his words.

"Mom... no... back..."

Mom? What the hell? Was this nerd actually dreaming about his mom? The blonde scoffed and was about to turn away when he heard another whimper. Was he having a nightmare or something? It's been years since he's even slept in the same room as the greenette, so he didn't know if he still got nightmares. Bakugou huffed softly and shook the other away, grumbling a bit and trying to be nice.

"Hey, wake up shit face. Your turn to keep guard. Get your ass up before I drag you off the couch."

Nailed it. He watched as the others eyes fluttered open.. did they always look this sad? Or was it from the nightmare?

Midoriya mumbled a greeting softly and sat up, trying to clear his head of the nightmare. He had a migraine right now and it hurt like hell.

"Sorry.. Sorry.. I'm up now Kacchan."

He managed to force a small smile and got off the bed, stretching. His legs felt like jelly, and he wanted nothing more than to just curl up and cry. That, and to find his mom... that's when an idea came to mind. He hummed softly and made his way to the window, peeking through the shattered bits of it. He was careful to not cut himself for once, and didn't pay the blonde any mind.

Bakugou found this odd, a weird feeling sinking into his stomach.. maybe it was just his nerves. The blonde grumbled a bit to himself and kicked off his worn out sneakers, curling up on the bed. He didn't go to sleep right away, since he wanted to make sure the greenette wasn't going to leave him. But, his body betrayed him. Within five minutes, he was out cold, snoring softly. He was exhausted at this point.

Midoriya stayed quiet the entire time. Kacchan still snores, right? He was pretty sure he did. He heard him at the house before and at the school. So, once he heard the snores, he knew it was time. His nerves were starting to get the best of him, but he kept telling himself it was fine. He could do this. He wasn't a fucking toddler anymore. The greenette quietly got up and grabbed his bag, ignoring the fact that his throat felt extremely dry, and opened it. He pulled out some food, two bars and a bottle of water. No.. he couldn't do this to Bakugou. He huffed a bit and shook his head, mumbling some 'encouraging' words to himself. He wouldn't be a burden. He could do this himself. Bakugou could just go back to Kirishima and the rest of the class. They seemed close. Way to close. The greenette huffed and shook his head, quietly making his way upstairs to one of the rooms. He began to dig through drawers and that such, managing to find a piece of construction paper and some crayons. He wrote a quick note to the blonde, his heart pounding. When he finished, he went downstairs again, placing the note on the table beside the couch. He went back to the bookbag and shoved three bars in his pockets, as well as a bottle of water. Then he spotted something. A small, child's bookbag... Hello Kitty Style. You know what? He could roll with this. He snatched the bag and emptied it, filling it with his three bars and a water bottle. He put his razors in there as well, and an extra thing or two. Oh god. His heart felt like it was going to explode. He looked at the blonde, tears welling in his eyes and falling onto his cheeks. He quietly made his way to the blonde and brushed some hair out of his face, planting a soft kiss on his forehead. He mumbled a goodbye and quickly left the building, silently crying to himself.

Bakugou woke up a few hours later, about six or so. He felt pretty great now that he was a bit more rested. He looked at the post and immediately felt his heart drop. Where was he? It took the blonde to notice the note on the table, causing his heart to race. He threw the blanket off of him and on to the couch, yanking the note off the table.

Dear Kacchan,
I know you're expecting me to be there when you wake up, but I have to do this on my own. I appreciate the fact that you decided to come this far with me, but I'm afraid it has to come to an end. You need to go back to the group and protect them. I promise you I'll be fine on my own, and I'll make sure to return as soon as possible. Besides, if I can't find my mom on my own, what good am I? Please, take care of yourself. I left you almost all the food and water, as well as a majority of my knives.
Sincerely, Izuku Midoriya

At the end of the note, there was a small heart drawn on there. The blonde was freaking out at this point... he had to find him. He had to.

Hey guys! So, I just found out something fuckin awesome at my school. Apparently, you can get a scholarship for writing an escape plan for the zombie apocalypse. One of the teachers told me that so like-
I know what I'm doing for next year :3