Chapter 13

Y'all I just wanna start this off on something hella depressing. Sushi died this morning. Like I said, he was won at the fair, so of course he wasn't going to live past 3 days. And I know this is morbid, but me and mom gave him a proper fishy memorial thingy.

Rip Sushi Darwin Komaeda

Now onto the story.

Midoriya was completely shocked at this point as the other male began to fall asleep. He was both excited yet terrified, carefully bringing his fingers to his lips. Bakugou kissed him. Bakugou kissed him. And it wasn't in a dream this time. It was real life, in the apocalypse the greenette was having a bit of trouble processing everything that had just happened. He was just having a sort of gay panic type of moment right now. It's fine. It's whatever. Eventually though, he managed to fall asleep. And this time, he didn't have to worry about any nightmares. It was nice, really.

He woke up sometime the next morning before Bakugou, managing to slip out of the others hold. As much as he wanted to stay cuddling on the couch with him, he needed a moment to calm down from everything. The greenette made his way to the bag and grabbed out one of the bottles of water they've been sharing, just taking a few sips from it before putting it away again. He didn't want to take to much from the bottle, Incase the blonde got thirsty and needed a quick drink. He eventually made his way back to the blonde, and instead of slipping back into the couch with him, he just brushed some hair from his face and pecked his lips. He quickly moved away though and waited for Bakugou to wake up, just fucking around in the house and exploring. Just basic stuff, honestly. Coloring on the walls, making forts with the blankets and such. It was nice.. he could be a kid again, for just a little while.

Bakugou woke up sometime later, maybe an hour or two after the greenette did. He instantly felt the lack of heat on the couch, sitting up quickly in a panic. Oh god.. not again. He couldn't lose him again. He looked around for a note, not finding anything. What if he left without him? What if Midoriya took off without saying anything so he couldn't find him? He quickly grabbed the bag, rushing outside. He didn't even bother looking inside the house... dumbass. There weren't any fresh footsteps.. did he leave during the night? Quickly, the blonde began to walk, looking around for the greenette. He didn't call out his name though, since he didn't want to attract any zombies..

The greenette, on the other hand, didn't even hear the door shut downstairs. He was to busy coloring on the floor, humming quietly so he wouldn't disturb anything or anyone. He eventually got bored after maybe half an hour, coming back downstairs.

"Kacchan! Are you awake.. yet..."

He just stopped, his smile fading when he realized that the other wasn't here. Did.. did he leave him? The greenette could almost immediately feel the tears falling onto his cheeks as he looked around, not even spotting the bag that held his weapons in it.

"Kacchan..?"

His voice was much softer now, trembling a bit in place. He was alone.. he was completely and utterly alone. The greenette let out a shaky breath, finding it difficult to breath now as his vision blurred. He soon moved to sit down, trying to calm himself down. But the thoughts were just flooding in his head..

Kacchan left me.. he didn't want to be with me anymore.. he left me.. he left me he left me he left me he left me where is he where did he go why did he leave what did I do

The thoughts wouldn't stop, and it felt like they were going to make his head explode. He could barely get ahold of himself, his hands going to grip his sides. He was gasping for air, trying to choke back sobs as his panic attacked worsened. It was pretty bad.. so bad that he didn't hear the door opening again.

Bakugou has searched for the greenette for a pretty decent amount of time, unable to find him near the house. He eventually decided to head back, figuring that maybe the other would come back to him. Though, it wasn't until he returned that he realized the greenette had been back there the entire time. He almost immediately found the greenette sobbing on the ground, completely confused. He rushed over to him, dropping the bag before cupping his cheek.

"Hey.. Deku.. the hell is wrong with you?"

Even if he sounded rude, the blonde was genuinely concerned. The greenette looked at him, flinching as his cheek was cupped. Almost immediately, he hugged the other, hiding his face to his shoulder. He began to speak, but his words were practically gibberish as he sobbed.

"Oi, calm down.. deep breath.."

Bakugou helped the greenette calm down, slowly but surely. And once he was calm, he asked him again.

"What the hell happened?"

"I-I went d-down sta.. stairs.. a-and you were gone..!"

The greenette was having a bit of trouble speaking, trying not to cry again. He just hid himself against the blonde, hearing him sigh. Though, once he felt a secure pair of arms wrap around him, he relaxed more.

"Dumbass.. I woke up and you were nowhere to be found.. I thought you fucking left me.."

Bakugou felt like an idiot now, seeing how the greenette was upstairs.. he'll have to keep that I mind for next time...

After a while, both of them had calmed down and moved to the couch, neither of them daring to let the other go. And so here they were, Bakugou sitting on the couch with the greenette in his lap. He sighed quietly and spoke.

"We're gonna have to get a move on here soon, you know that, right?"

"Yeah.."

And with that, they fell back into silence again, still clinging to each other. At this point, the greenette couldn't tell if Bakugou liked him, or if the blonde was just lonely and in desperate need for affection.. but, he was willing to take either. He rested his head on the others shoulder, and after a bit, he decided to try and make the first move.. Bakugou kissed him last night, so why not? He leaned forward slightly and gently kissed the blonde, Soon hiding his face back to the others shoulder.

"Please.. don't leave me again Kacchan... I don't know what I'd do without you.."

It was true.. Bakugou has saved his ass more times then he could count.

"Tch.. idiot.. like hell I'm gonna leave you.. you're gonna get yourself killed without me.."

He planted a soft kiss on the others head, his heart racing a bit as he pulled the other closer to him. He didn't know what to call this anymore.. so he was just going to stick with affection. Yeah.. he's totally not gay or anything... nope.. Hell Nah. No way. Ah, shit. He's gay.