shiro x keith. in the club

on earth                             updated

pov:  no one's 

------------------------------------------------------beginning------------------------------------------------------------

keith was at the club his hips swayed to the loud music as he drank his vodka. shiro walked into the club he looked around and sat at the bar "One whiskey please" Shiro says and hands some money to the bartender, they nod and get some whiskey for shiro and hand him a glass. 

shiro drinks his whiskey he looks around the club. his eyes land on keith and he smirks chuckling softly watching the boy dance. shiro sets his whiskey down he gets up and walks to keith grabbing his hips.

keith looks up at shiro and blushes deeply slightly drunk. "Hey sexy" shiro whispers in keith's ear and keith shivers he grinds against shiro. shiro chuckles he kisses keith's neck "let's take this to the bathroom hun" shiro says and walks away, keith follows he hugs shiro's arm. shiro enters the bathroom he walks in a stall and pulls keith close closing the stall door and locking it.

shiro pushes keith up against the wall and keith yelps. shiro kisses keith and lifts him up  pulling down keith's pants and underwear. keith kissed back he held onto shiro. shiro moves down he kisses keith's neck and grabs his ass. keith whimpered he moaned softly and shiro puts a finger in keith's hole.

keith moans he arches his back and closes his eyes "mmm daddy" keith moans and shiro chuckles he puts in another finger and scissors keith. keith moaned more he held onto shiro tightly. shiro pulls his fingers out he takes out his cock and presses the tip on keith's hole.

keith panted softly he held onto shiro and whimpered. shiro pushes his cock into keith and moves roughly. keith screams and shiro covers his mouth moving more and kissing keith's neck gently. keith moaned into shiro's hand and panted heavily crying softly. "shh it's alright baby" shiro says gently and keeps moving he groans and holds keith close.

keith cums and shiro chuckles "already? well I'm not done" shiro says and moves faster and harder bending keith over the toilet . keith screamed and moaned drooling, is eyes roll back in pleasure and he trembles .

shiro groans he keeps moving then cums in keith and keith pants heavily his body tired going limp. shiro pulls out he cleans up himself and keith then gets dressed and helps keith get dressed then picks him up. keith lays his head on shiro's chest. shiro walks out he walks out of the club and gets in his car he buckles up keith and covers him up then drives to his place.

---------------------------------------------------end------------------------------------------------------------------------