shorty. (keith x James. )

probably the only one I'm gonna do with top keith unless I feel like it. also I hate keith x allure and I'm seeing it everywhere so please kill me now.

keith had just got back from space and he was fucking taller, and handsome?! what the fuck. I sighed and laid in my bed looking at the ceiling I thought about keith and blushed lightly I closed my eyes slowly falling asleep but I heard my door open I opened my eyes and the light turned on making me whine and sit up blinking I looked around then saw keith standing in the doorway. I rolled my eyes "What do you want?" I asked annoyed and heard keith chuckle he walked to me "I just wanted to talk, shorty" keith said and I huffed crossing my arm's "I'm not fucking short" I argued and keith rolled his eyes he grabbed my chin and I flinched slightly and whined "yes you are" keith said and then stood up he walked away. I got up and grabbed his arm he looked at me a d grabbed me he pinned me against the wall and I yelped looking up at him I blushed and looked down embarrassed and keith chuckled he grabbed my hips and lifted me up. I looked at keith and whimpered blushing deeply. keith grabbed my chin he kissed me and my eyes widen I kiss back and hold onto keith, keith held me up he kissed me more "Keith!" I heard someone yell and keith set me down. I looked at keith "come to my room later tonight" keith said and smirked before walking out. I blushed deeply and closed the door I smiled shyly and laid in bed "he kissed me" I say quietly and rub my lips I closed my eyes and slowly fell asleep thinking about keith. 

a while later I woke up and yawned looking at the time "three in the morning"  I said to myself and got up I put my hoodie on and then my pants I walked out of my room and went to keith's I looked at his door and sighed I slowly knocked and then panicked I whimpered. keith opened the door he looked at me and pulled me into the bedroom before closing the door. I yelped and fell into keith's chest. keith chuckled he sat on the bed and pulled me down kissing me deeply. I blushed and kissed back closing my eyes I sat on keith's lap. keith grabbed my hips making me grind on him. I moaned softly and keith groaned he kissed my neck roughly and I whimpered moaning more I grinded more and keith moaned he held me close and kissed my neck "I wanted to do this to you since we met" keith whispered in my ear and I blushed deeply moving my hips more. keith groans he grabs my ass and then spanks me making me yelp. keith chuckles "strip now" keith orders and I stand up doing as I'm told. keith stripped and then grabbed my arm pulling me down he kissed me roughly and grabbed my ass he spanked me roughly and I screamed tearing up. keith wiped my tears he kissed my cheek "ride me baby" keith says and I sit on his lap I hold onto him and he holds my waist slowly entering me dry and with no prep. I hiss in pain and hide my face in keith's neck. keith enters me fully and kisses my neck "I'm going to move baby" keith says and I nod slightly and feel him move slowly. I whimper and moan drooling. keith moves faster and groans. I moan and move my hips more now bouncing on his cock. keith groans he thrust's in and out of me faster and lays me on the bed ramming into me roughly and kissing my lips. I kiss back and moan into the kiss. I scream when keith hits my good spot and keith smirks he rams into my good spot and I scream drooling and moaning I cum. keith chuckles he kisses me and then moans cumming. keith pulls out he pants and lays by me. I pant heavily and cuddle keith. keith holds me close and rubs my back "I love you shorty" keith says and I chuckle kissing his cheek "I love you too" 

I know it's short but just fuckin deal with it