rainy day, klance

boyfriends. live together. trans keef.

I woke up and yawned looking at the time seeing it was almost seven AM. I got up and looked at lance kissing his cheek before putting on some black silk panties and then a binder and lances jacket. I smiled and smelled his jacket loving his scent I slowly started to rub my vagina and I smelled lances jacket more, I moaned softly and thought about lance. I felt arm's wrap around my waist and I opened my eyes looking back I saw lance and blushed deeply embarrassed I then felt lance rub my vagina and I moaned trembling slightly. "morning baby boy" lance whispered in my ear and rubbed my vagina harder making me moan loudly and hold onto him tightly. I scream and cum in my panties. I breath heavily and lance holds me close he kisses my head. lance takes my dirty panties off and then cleans me up before putting some purple lace panties on me. lance ran his hands up my body and stopped once he got to my sides. lance kissed me gently and I kissed back closing my eyes I felt lance lift me and I put my legs around his waist. lance kissed my neck and I moaned he left a hickie then walked to the kitchen setting me on the counter he rubbed my thighs and kissed my chest "Your so handsome" lance says and kisses my cheek. I smile he always made me feel safe and loved he never was mean, he let me wear my binder if I wanted and if I didn't want to he would be fine with it. lance makes breakfast and hums softly I listened and swinged my legs. I look outside seeing it's raining I smile "lance, can we stay home today?" I ask and lance looks at me "Of course sweetie" lance says and I smile hugging him tightly he chuckles and hugs back rocking me as he cooks breakfast. I take my binder off and lance kisses my head "good boy" lance says and I smile blushing  making lance chuckle. I cuddle lance and he holds me up kissing my neck as he makes breakfast "baby, why don't you go make those smoothies?" lance says and sets me down I nod and get everything then make the smoothies.  lance walks to me he wraps his arm's around my waist and pulls my jacket down slightly. lance kisses my shoulders and I purr I grind against lance and he groans being only in his boxers. lance grips my hips he turns me around and sets me on the counter he kisses down my chest and down my stomach he licks my pussy thru the purple lace panties and I  moan drooling I tremble. lance pulls my wet panties down "your so wet baby boy" lance says and licks my pussy I moan sweetly and lance pushes my legs open more he grips my thighs and stands up he takes his hard cock out he kisses me and I kiss back he slowly enters me and was gentle. I moaned sweetly and lance got all of his cock in me he slowly started to move and he picked me up moving in and out faster. I moaned and held onto lance tightly he moved faster and groaned. I panted and moaned trembling I bite my lip and move my hips. lance groaned moaning in my ear making me blush deeply.  I moaned and arched my back cumming. lance pulls out of me and cums. we pant heavily. I fall against lance and he chuckles kissing my head "Let's eat" lance says and I smile nodding. we eat food then stay inside the rest of the day. 

end