kinkade x james, hungry

James is a stripper for a club

~no one's pov ~

Kinkade walked into the club with some friends, kinkade looks around he and his friend's sit down and order some drinks. James gets on stage he starts to pole dance. Kinkade looks at the boy and smirks"can't wait to get a taste of him " kinkade says as he licks his lips "hey bro go get him he is getting off stage" one of kinkades friends say. Kinkade nods he sets his cup down and then stands up following the stripper boy. 

~James pov~

I look around and then go get dressed. I wear a black crop top and some skin tight black jeans that show my ass well.i walk out of the restroom and then go to my boss he gives me my money, i smile and then walk outside and away from the club. I hear someone behind me i turn and see a tall handsome man. "Hey there sexy" the man says as he smirks "h-hi" i say as i blush deeply. "Don't be shy, sexy ~" the man says as he gets closer to me and puts  hand on my ass. "Can i come home with you?" The man asks as he squeezes my ass "y-yes. I-i'm james" i say as i let out a quiet moan "I'm Kinkade, it's nice to meet you beautiful" Kinkade says in my ear which makes me blush more deeply. I grab kinkades hand and walk home with him. Kinkade chuckles and holds my hand gently. 'He's so gentle' i think as i smile sweetly. Kinkade smiles.

~when they get to james house ~

~no one's pov~

Kinkade walks into the small apartment, james walks in after kinkade "it's not much but it's home" james says as he smiles happily. kinkade chuckles and smiles he sits on the couch "I'll be back in a few,I'm gonna go get dressed" james says he then walks to the restroom and closes the door starting a shower and then stripping and getting in

~kinkades pov ~

I stand up and walk to the bathroom i hear the boy named james sing. "Such a pretty voice" i say to myself as i smirk and open the door. I strip and close the door quietly, i get in the shower and hug james from behind i look down at him. James jumps he looks at me and blushes deeply "w-what are y-you doing?"  James asks as he covers his lower section "showering with you" i say as i hug him closer my member getting hard and poking against his sexy ass. James feels it he blushes more his member getting hard. I chuckle and smirk "let's take a shower later " i say in his ear as i turn the shower off and get out, james gets out after me and grabs a towel. I grab the towel from James and throw it at the door. "W-why did you do that?" James asks as he blushes more "you don't need a towel. I'm hungry and want something to eat~" i say as i lick my lips and look him up and down "there's food in my kitchen,i could make you something" james says as he smiles cutely. \holy shit he's so fucking cute/ i think as i blush lightly and chuckle "i want you sexy ~" i say as i pull james close. "O-oh ok" james says as he uncovers his lower section. I kiss bite and suck on james neck, small moans come from the younger boy. I chuckle and kiss james deeply and hungrily. James kisses back and wraps his arm's around my neck. I pick the small boy up,one of my hands on his thigh and one on his ass, his legs wrap around my waist. I pin james to the wall still kissing him deeply, i rub his hole and then stick a finger in. james moans into the kiss, i pull away from the kiss and look at him lovingly. James looks at me and smiles sweetly. I put two more fingers in james and thrust them in and out roughly, james moans loudly tears fall down his cheeks. "You ok baby? Want me to stop?" I ask in a sweet voice not wanting to hurt the younger boy "n-no continue, I'm fine" james says as he lays his head on my shoulder panting. I nod and continue to finger him roughly. I stop after awhile and start to kiss his neck. James moans sweetly and drools. I lay him on the ground and admire him i then put him on all fours "ready baby?" I ask and he nods. I slowly put my member in his hole, i thrust slow at first and then thrust faster soon slamming into him. james screams in pleasure and drools. I wrap my arm's around his  waist helping him stay up and not fall. I moan and pant as i slam into the smaller boy. I grab the boy and have him sit on my member. James back faces my chest. James moves up and down on my member. I slam into James and he screams he holds my hands tightly. I smile and pant,i continue to slam into the younger boy. James cums and shortly after i cum into james. James pants heavily and leans on me. I pull out of james and hug him holding him close and kissing his head "i love you" i say as i smile " i love you too " james says as he smiles.

soooooo how was it? Was it good? I hope it was, anyway what ship should i do next?))Roger

990 words.

Comment and vote so i know you like the story.