shiro x keith. cuddles

pov: no one's                               on earth                                 updated

---------------------------------------------------------beginning---------------------------------------------------------

shiro laid in bed he was reading a book and drinking his coffee while his galra boyfriend was showering. 

keith walks out he whimpers and shiro looks at him "you want cuddles kitty?" shiro asks and sets his book down sitting up he opens his arm's and keith sits on his lap cuddling him nodding.

shiro smiles and chuckles he holds keith close and rubs his back "so cute" shiro says and nibbles keith's ear making keith grumble and blush. shiro kisses keith's head and rocks him back and fourth.

keith  looks up at shiro and smiles cutely giggling. shiro blushed lightly and smiled he pinches keith's cheek and keith whines "you are adorable" shiro says and keith huffs shaking his head.

"don't be like that kitty" shiro says and huffs. keith yips he hugs shiro tightly and kisses his cheek making shiro laugh "always works" shiro says and keith blushed embarrassed. 

"I love you kitten" shiro says and keith smiles he cuddles shiro "I love you too" keith says his tail wags. shiro lays down and holds keith covering them up, keith purred he  cuddles shiro drifting off to sleep. shiro smiled falling asleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------end-----------------------------------------------------------