hance. crush

hunk garrett the most handsome paladin and sweet, plus is a good cook. I walked around the altean ship and sighed softly while thinking of my cursh hunk garrett. I hummed softly a song that my mama used to sing to me and I smiled then heard hunk "hey lance!" hunk yelled and walked to me "oh hey hunk" I say and smile "Um so whats up? find out that allura has a crush on me?" I say jokingly and hunk rolls his eyes chuckling "No, I thought we could have a movie night, pidge got the tv's to work so we can watch netflix" hunk says and I light up "Wait really? that's awesome! yes of course we can have a movie night" I say and hunk and I laugh high fiving. "um hunk, I like.." I start to say but get cut off by allura "boys! time to train!" allura yells and I sigh "well guess we better listen to the princess of altea" I say and roll my eyes making hunk chuckles he smiles and we start to walk "oh what were you saying lance?" hunk asks and I shake my head "it's nothing" I say and smile making hunk smile and nod. I sigh and look down feeling my heart sink "um hey hunk, you got a crush?" I say trying to sound cocky as I hit his arm. hunk chuckles and I see a light blush on his lips "you know it's shay" hunk says and my heart sinks more but I keep smirking and I chuckle "knew it" I say and hunk huffs. I laugh and run into the training room and then start to train and I coudln't help but stare at hunk. I pant and keep fighting doing really well which is surprising to everyone. I finish and drink some water while elaning against hunk "nice job lance, you're getting even better" hunk says and highfives me making me smile "Thanks hunk, you did good too" I say and hunk chuckles nudging my arm. I blushed and drank more water. hunk drinks his water and I look at him "hey hunk, this might not be a great time but I-" I try to talk but shiro cuts me off "lance you did great" shiro says and pats my back I smile "thank shiro" I say and sigh quietly. "good job lance" keith mumbles and I chuckle "awe keithy doesn't wanna speak up" I say and keith throws his wate rta me making me yelp "jerkface!" I yell and keith sticks his tounge out at me making me huff. "Alright come on keith let's go shower" shiro says and grabs keiths hand, eveyrone knows they are a couple and a really sweet one too. keith and shiro walk away and I look at hunk "what did you want lance?" hunk asks and I shake my head "It's nothing hunk" I say and smile hitting his arm "See you later tonight for dinner" I say then walk to my room and sigh getting in the shower I lean against the wall and think about hunk, I need to tell him I love him I just don't know how. I get out a bit later and throw on a blue hoodie and some shorts I then walk to the dinning room and sit next to allura. "foods done" hunk says and walks out setting down all the plates of space goo that was purple. keith sat in shiros lap and the allura and coran were talking. hunk sat next to me and beside pidge who was on her weird space phone.  I talk to hunk and flirt with allura a bit who just pushes me away making me huff and whine (fake of course) hunk chuckles and pats my back. we all eat then everyone heads in for the night. hunk and I the last ones out "hey hunk, I really like y-" I say but get cut off by lips on mine, hunk kissed me! he kissed me!. I kiss back and close my eyes feeling hunk hold me close. "I love you too lance" hunk says and I smile hugging him tightly. "will you be my boyfriend lance mcclain?" hunk asks and I smile nodding "Yes pf course" I say and kiss hunk he kisses back and smiles. I now have a boyfriend!

end