guard shiro x prisoner galra keith

I didn't know where I was but I could feel handcuffs around my wrists and ankles and I could hear muffled speaking. I breathed heavily my ears flat against my head and my tail between my legs I opened my eyes slightly the light from the room hurt my eyes. I blinked and looked around I saw two people talking one looked like a guard and another was the boss. I suddenly knew where I was and I growled. I was at the galra prison, they captured galras and kept them in prison never letting them go. I start to remember what happened.

I was standing on a planet just minding my own business and looking around the new planet, the sky was a dark blue and the grass was a light yellow but it was soft the trees were a beautiful green and the water was a light pinkish blue. I touched the water it was warm but also cold it felt nice on my fur. I moved my black long hair out of my face and then suddenly felt a wave of pain hit my body I screamed out in pain and saw kolven run towards me. I fell to the ground my eye sight went blurry I saw kolven get shot and I tried to move but my body was to weak. ten or more guards ran towards both of us grabbing us and some of the other galras. kolven yelled out for me I tried so hard to answer but then everything went black.

I felt tears fall down my cheeks these questions filled my mind 'is kolven ok?. how did they find us?. was it my fault?.' I heard my cage door open and I looked up that guard that was talking to the boss he had a plate of food and a cup of water he set it down in front of me and I growled trying to get out of the handcuffs. "calm down, we won't hurt you" the male said his voice was soothing and he was kind of hot, he had a scruffy beard and his hair was black with white, he had a car across his nose. I found myself calming down as he spoke to me. 

"I'll take the cuffs off" he said and grabbed me gently then took of my wrist and ankle cuffs. I growled and pounced at him he fell back onto the ground and I held his shirt tightly pinning down his arm's with my other hand. he looked at me and then moved his legs he rolled me over and got his hands free he pinned down my legs and arm's and I growled glaring I tired to get away. "Don't struggle" he said and rubbed my cheek with his free hand. I slowly calmed down I didn't know why but his touch was so gentle and so nice. 

he got off me and picked me up sitting me on the bed he grabbed my plate of food and sat next to me handing me the plate of food then the water. I slowly ate and the food was surprisingly good. once I finished eating I turned to the male "Where's kolven and the others?" I ask and he looks at me "There in there cells, all of them are fine and safe" he says and I nod and sigh feeling better now that I knew the others were safe. 

"your names keith right?" the male asks and I nod slightly "and you are?" I ask and cross my arm's "I'm takashi my everyone else calls me shiro" the male takashi says and I nod. "not very nice to meet you takashi" I say and he chuckles "it's nice to meet you too keith" he says and then rests his hand on my shoulder I felt a small smile on my lips. takashi chuckled quietly and moved his hand to my cheek he rubbed my lips gently with his thumb and I blushed "Come let's get you cleaned up, I'll be taking care of you" takashi says and stands up reaching his hand out. I nod and grab his hand standing up "if you try to run it's no use" takashi says and grabs my hand walking out of my jail cell with me. I nod and hold his hand but just because I had no choice it's not like I wanted to. 

takashi walked past some of the cells there were so many galras some of them were from my team but then some weren't. I saw kolven and ran up to his cell "kolven" I say and he looks at me he quickly got up "keith, thank god your ok" he says and I sniffle nodding reaching my hand through the bars I hold his hand "it's alright, we're going to be ok" he says. takashi grabbed my arm gently "come let's go you'll be able to see him  tomorrow" takashi says and I nod letting go of kolvens hand and then walking with takashi I looked back at kolven "I'll get us out" I say quietly and kolven nods before we get out of his sight.