lance x keith. ally way fun

on earth                           updated                         pov: no one's 

------------------------------------------beginning------------------------------------------------------------------------

lance and keith walked down the streets, keith stumbling slightly from the vibrater in him and biting his lip to not moan.

"d-daddy please I can't take it" keith whimpered quietly to lance and lance chuckles he holds keith close and walks into a ally way. lance looks around the pins keith to the wall and keith yips "fine then, you get it here" lance whispers in keith's ear and moves his leg in between keith's shaking legs.

lance kisses keith and moves his leg a bit making keith whimper but kiss back. lance slides his hand in keith's pants "let's see if you can cum by just my fingers, alright baby?" lance says and pulls the vibrator out making keith yelp falling into lance's chest.

"y-yes daddy" keith says and lance smirks "good boy" lance says and sticks a finger in keith moving and curling it making keith moan hiding his face in lance's chest. lance sticks in another and scissors keith.

keith whimpered indicating he wants more making lance snicker and pick up keith adding a third finger and fingering the small boy roughly making him moan and drool arching his back. 

"yeah that's it baby" lance says and keeps fingering keith roughly before adding the fourth and fifth fingers making keith a moaning whimpering mess as lance fingered him faster and harder.

"d-daddy I can't" keith says and moans more as he drools "it's alright, cum for me baby" lance whispers in keith's ear and keith moans cumming he pants heavily and lance pulls his fingers out he chuckles and cleans his hand then picks up keith holding him close. 

keith cuddles lance and pants softly making lance chuckle and rub his back walking back home for some more fun.

---------------------------------------------------------------end-----------------------------------------------------------