keith x shiro,

bottom shiro, top keith

shiro laid in bed he was in a plain t-shirt and then some boxers, shiro waited for keith to get home and went on his phone he took pictures of himself and sent them to keith.

keith: baby, if you don't stop sending photos your getting a punishment when I get home

shiro: is that a threat or a promise, daddy?

keith: I'm going to fuck you so hard when I get home, naughty boy

shiro: can't wait, daddy

shiro smiled and blushed he whimpered as he was hard, he knew he would get a punishment if he played with himself but he really wanted to play with himself thinking of keith fucking him roughly made him squirm. shiro pulled his boxers down he sucked on his fingers then fingers himself moaning he jerked off and bite his lip thinking of keith. shiro didn't hear the front door when keith walked into the house. keith set his bag down he took his jacket and shoes off he walked to the bedroom and saw shiro, keith chuckled and smirked, shiro heard and looked at the door he blushed deeply "you just couldn't wait, could you baby?" keith asks and walks to shiro kissing his nose gently, shiro nodded  blushing deeply. keith spanks shiro and shiro yelps he whimpers. keith kisses shiro and pick him up holding him close. shiro kisses back and holds onto keith. keith lays shiro on the bed and lifts his legs he spanks shiro roughly and shiro screams "You were a bad boy, you know not to play with yourself without my permission"  keith says and spanks shiro more and shiro screams nodding he sniffles tears falling. "aww baby don't cry" keith says and kisses shiro's cheeks and rocks him. shiro hugs keith and keith picks him up he sits down "baby, pull my pants and boxers down and suck my cock" keith says and shiro nods getting on his knees he pulls down keith's pants and boxers and sucks his cock. "ugh yes baby" keith groans and pushes down shiro's head more making shiro gag and his eyes roll back. keith cums and shiro pulls away he coughs cum falling out of his mouth. "Mm your so cute" keith says and licks the cum off shiro's chin. shiro whimpers and keith chuckles he picks up shiro and rubs his red ass "does your butt still hurt from the spanking?" keith asks and shiro blushed nodding making keith chuckle and kiss him he rams into shiro and shiro's eyes widen he kisses back tears fall down his cheeks. keith kissed shiro's tears and moved in and out of him holding him close and moving faster and moaning loudly. shiro moaned and held onto keith tightly bouncing on keith's cock. keith groaned and held shiro and kissed him they both moaned into kiss. keith cums in shiro and shiro cums on there stomachs. keith pants and pulls out of shiro laying him down he eats the boy out. shiro moans and covers his mouth. keith finished and licked his lips he kissed shiro gently then laid next to him. shiro hugged keith and keith smiles he cuddles shiro and they both fall asleep. 

end