lance x trans keith (klance)

warnings: smut.

kinks: non

I walk inside my house and go to the bathroom, I live alone in a small house but its homey. I had just gotten off of work so I went to shower. I sigh quietly and undress looking at mu self in the mirror before getting in the shower and washing my body and my hair

I finish a little later and get out wrapping a towel around myself before walking out of the bathroom and to the kitchen. I make some coffee and wait while answering some texts. my coffee finished and I grabbed the cup and slowly drank the hot drink. I yawn and walk to my room putting on some red and black boxers and then a oversized gray t-shirt. I smile and lay in bed turning on the tv. I watch tv and drink my coffee

I hear a knock at my front door and groan getting up I walk to the front door and open it seeing lance. I whine and close the door "aww come on keithy let me in" I hear lance say as he knocks on the door again. I roll my eyes and open the door "hi lance" I say rolling my eyes and drinking my coffee "hi there cutie" lance says and walks in. I blush and close the door "what do you want lance?" I ask annoyed, lance chuckles and grabs my waist "I just wanna hang out" lance whispers in my ear making me shiver "get the fuck off me" I say and push lance off myself

I hear lance chuckle and I roll my eyes "what do you want to do?" I ask and lance grabs my coffee and drinks some "we could watch something" lance says smirking "ya sure, now give me my coffee back" I say in a whiny voice making lance chuckle and hand me my coffee. I smile slightly and drink my coffee sitting on the couch. lance sits next to me and turns on the movie 'it'.

I lay down my feet now on lances lap and my head resting on a fluffy blue and red pillow. I watch the movie and lance rubs circles on my lower thigh making me blush and purr. lance chuckles and watchs the movie. it was dark out by the time the movie ended and lance had played another movie called twilight which I had no idea what that was and when I told him he freaked out and said I have to watch all the movies so ya now were here. 

I watch the movie while drinking some weird smoothie lance made for me that had no lactose shit. lance was now laying behind me his hands on my thighs, I didn't complain and just let him do what he wanted, anyway I liked it and I like lance but we don't need to say anything .

I moved back accidently rubbing my ass against lances member making lance moan. I blushed deeply "sorry" I say and lance chuckles "it's alright kitten" lance purrs as he grinds into me making me moan sweetly. lance grabs my smoothie from me and sets in down he then sits up grabbing me and pinning me to the couch making me yelp.

lance chuckles and his hand goes under my oversized shirt and to my crouch. lance rubs my crotch and then stops he looks at me. I look away tears in my eyes knowing he found out I was transgender. "hey keith it's alright" lance says as he takes his hand from under my shirt and hugs me. I cry and hide my face in lance's chest "shh it's alright, I accept you" lance says as he pets me. I sniffle and look at lance "thank you" I say and then kiss him gently. lance kisses back and wraps his arm's around my waist as I wrap my arm's around his neck

lance deepens the kiss and rubs my waist, I grind against him and he moans pulling away from the kiss. I smile and kiss lances cheek. lance chuckles a light blush on his cheeks. lance takes off my shirt and then kisses sucks and bites on my neck making me moan in pleasure. I tug at lances shirt wanting him to take his clothes off. lance chuckles he pulls away and stands p undressing and then slowly taking his boxers off. I blush deeply seeing lances member spring out, it was huge.

"go on baby suck it" lance says and I nod and stand up getting on my knees and then starting to slowly suck lances member. lance groans and grabs my hair forcing me to take all his member. I don't gag since I don't have a gag reflex. I suck on lance member my eyes closed. lance moans and groans making me want him badly. lance cums in my mouth and I swallow his cum. I remove my mouth from lances member and pant lightly. lance chukles he picks me up and lays me on the couch taking my boxers off he licks his lips and starts to kiss my inner thighs. lance sticks one finger in my hole and moves it in and out soon adding a second then a third. I moan loudly and drool.

lance roughly fingers me and curves his fingers making me scream in pleasure. lance moves up and kisses my neck he takes his fingers out and then looks at me "ready?" he asks and I nod holding onto him he slowly inters my virgin hole. I moan sweetly and hold onto lance tightly a , he starts to move in and out slow at first then faster and harder making me scream and moan. lance kisses me deeply and I kiss back  blushing deeply. lance moves faster and harder he groans "i'm gonna cum kitten" he says and I nod panting close to my climax.

lance cums in me and then I cum. I pant heavily and look at lance lovingly. lance smiles he kisses my head and pulls out laying down holding me close I cuddle close to him and close my eyes "I love you" I say and then hear lance say before I fall asleep " I love you too"

woo I finished and ya anyway bye hope you enjoyed.

words: 1111

comment and vote