lance x keith. hard

on earth                            updated                           pov: no one's

---------------------------------------------beginning---------------------------------------------------------------------

keith laid in bed he was asleep and hugging his pillow he was in just some red boxers, lance walks in he kisses keith's head and sits on the bed rubbing keith's back. lance looked down noticing he was hard he got on top of keith and kissed his head.

"Baby, wake up" lance says he kisses keith's cherry lips. keith slowly wakes up he whimpered softly and kissed back wrapping his arm's around lance's neck. lance grinded on keith and keith moaned softly now hard.

keith drools he whimpers and lance pulls down both there boxers "come on baby, just some fun baby" lance says and turns keith around to lay on his stomach. lance kisses keith's back and then rams into him. keith screams he grips the pillow tears fall down his red cheeks. 

"sorry baby" lance says and kisses keith's cheek then moves in and out of him holding his hips and moving faster and harder. keith moaned loudly and drooled hiding his face in his pillow. 

lance keeps moving he lifts up keith and sits down so keith is on his lap "ride me baby boy" lance says and keith holds onto lance bouncing up and down on lances cock he moans loudly. lance kisses keith and holds him close making him bounce more.

 lance and keith moan holding onto each other  tightly. lance cums in keith and keith pants heavily he cums and falls against lances chest. lance chuckles he lays keith down on the bed and lays next to him holding him close. keith cuddles lance and hides his face in lances chest. 

"I love you baby" lance says and keith looked up at lance "I love you too" keith says and smiles as they cuddle close. 

-------------------------------------------------------------end-------------------------------------------------------------