shklance. dead mans party (part 3)

It's been a hot minute since I did part one and two so here's a part 3. finally. 

pidge was working outside on the fence with allura. keith and lance took care of the kids.  romella and shay were working on the garden. hunk and lotor were out getting more supplies. shiro walks inside he was dirty with mud and oil from fixing hunks truck which wouldn't start up. keith walks to shiro and hands him a towel "need some water?" keith asks as he smooths back Shiro's messy hair. "yeah. thanks, baby" shiro says and kisses keith gently then sits down. keith gets shiro some water and picks up Karina as the baby boy cried. keith sits by shiro and hands him a cup of cold water. shiro drinks the water.

 "how's the truck and fence goin?" lance asks as he plays with alex and lunar. "good, the trucks starting now and the fence is about half way around" shiro says as Karina hugs his hand. shiro smiled down at the small baby. keith stared at his missing hand and a tear fell down his cheek. lance frowned and stood up kissing keith's head. shiro wipes away the tear "don't cry, hun" shiro says and keith nods he sniffles and looks up.

 lance kisses keith gently and hugs him from behind. keith hugs Karina and leans against lance. shiro rubs keith's thigh gently and gives a reassuring squeeze. keith settled "you should get back to work before sun down" keith says and kisses shiro then stands up and goes to alex and lunar. "he'll get better" lance says and kisses shiro then gets to cleaning up. shiro stands up he kisses keith and Karina's heads then walks back outside. "how's it goin on the garden?" shiro asks as he walks to shay and romella "good. we are planting some watermelon now" romella says and smiles at shiro. "how's the truck?" shay asks and smiles up at shiro. "good. it's goin good for me" shiro says and smiles then walks into the garage and starts working on the truck again (why do I sound so country? wtf)

about three hours later and it was sun down. lance makes some food with hunks help as lotor holds alex and lunar in his lap, the kids fast asleep along with allura and keith. shiro held keith and Karina in his lap and talked with pidge. pidge and romella cuddle. shay set the table with plates and cups of water. "food's done!" lance calls and puts food on the plates with hunk. "wake up, hun. food's done" shiro says as he gently kisses keith's cheek and head. keith wakes up he hums softly and gets up holding Karina. shiro groans and stands up he goes to the table with everyone else.

keith sits Karina in his lap then eats his food. everyone eats their food and talks. keith stays quiet and looks outside seeing zombies he bites his lip roughly. "keith. keith. baby, your lips bleeding" lance says and rubs keith's bottom lip gently. keith snaps out of his trance and looks at lance "oh.. sorry" keith says and lays down Karina to sleep then walks to the bathroom to clean his face. keith looks in the mirror he hears a thump from outside the boarded up bathroom window and jumps slightly. 

keith tears off one board and looks outside, it was dark out, very dark but there was a light in the distance. keith takes off the rest of the boards and opens the window he climbs out and shivers from the cold. "hello?" keith calls quietly and the light moves. keith walks forward and hugs himself. "who's there?!" a man yells and a gun goes off. keith screams as the bullet fly's past him. the sound attracted the zombies.

the man comes into sight "keith?" he says and then quickly runs to him. "Rolo!" keith cries and hugs him tightly. rolo holds keith and shoots the zombies. the others hear and run out. shiro and lance shoot the zombies. keith hugs onto rolo tightly as rolo shoots. rolo runs inside with the others. keith held rolo's hand and followed him. pidge boards up the door. "I thought you died" rolo says and hugs keith close and tightly. keith hugs rolo tightly. "shit. keith you could've got us all killed!" lotor says and shiro holds him back. "he didn't do anything wrong, lotor. calm down" shiro says and lotor scoffs. allura rubs lotors back and settles him down.