1.Lucky

Hi guys, so this is my first story ever, I never wrote something before and I'm excited to share this with you. Let me know what you think. Welcome to Jared's bossy world. Enjoy ;)

I woke up in the morning with the feeling that the day at work is going to be crazy, the company was getting hired by another company so we can assist them on some business. I've been working for this company for 5 years now and it's been basically my life, and now my boss has a new task for me, assist the owner from this new company. It doesn't seem much of a problem to me.

So I got up from my bed feeling very tired from staying late at work last night and looked over my phone "5 missed calls from Adam". Oh my God Adam, I completely forgot him, jesus he must be pissed.

After a good and relaxing shower, I got ready for work using my favorite dress, a navy blue dress that highlighted all the curves from my body. I used my hair in a fancy bun and just a little mascara and lipstick. I was ready to meet the new boss.

Heading up at work I greeted everyone with my familiar smile and got to my office. The phone rings: "Harper's office?" I pick up. "Harper the CEO from sysyphus it's here, can you come to the meeting room so you can met each other and plan your work?" Jerry, my boss said. "Ok, I'll be there in a minute" I answered with a little rush.

Meeting this new boss didn't made me nervous at all at the beginning, but now that is finally happening I'm a little nervous, I mean I didn't knew if he would be a good boss or just a pain in my ass.

When I walked into the room I saw a man, brown haired with a pair of beautiful blue eyes, I never saw that in my life, can someone that gorgeous even be real? I think I drooled a little. But this couldn't be the CEO, he's so young that's not possible. Interrupting my thoughts the man starts to talk:

"I presume you're Ms. Harper Green?" – He spoke to me with his soft voice. "Yes that's me, nice to meet you Mr..?" "Leto, Jared Leto" – He answered shaking my hand. "Nice to meet you Mr. Leto, do you know when the CEO from sysyphus arrives?" he looked at me with a not so happy face, oh lord what have I done. "He's right here Miss Green, it's me!" he said giving me a threatening look.

OH MY JESUS CHRIST now I'm so screwed, how could I be so stupid, I barely started to work with the man and I already fucked it up, I'm a business woman I can't have that kinda failure

"Oh my god, Mr. Leto I apologize for my mistake" I said in a desperate tone.

"Well you should've known better when your boss said that you'd be meeting the CEO"

"I Know and I'm so sorry for this, it's just... you're so young, I really should have known better, once again I'm sorry Mr. Leto"

He just looked at me and waved with his head. Ok of the hooks... from now.

"So Harper, let's talk business, I'm a very busy man, in my company we manage 3 more companies and some other projects, oh and I'm a singer in my band 30 seconds to Mars" he said in a very serious tone.

"Oh, you have a band that's amaz..." "And you don't knew it" he interrupted me.

"I'm sorry Mr. Leto Its's just that I work too much and I barely have time for this, but I bet that is a great band" I said feeling a little embarrassed.

"Focused on work? I already like you Harper. So because of my band you'll need to travel with me while I'm on tour, is that ok for you?" he said looking deeply into my eyes. Jesus I barely know the man and he's making me crazy 'YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND HARPER, ADAM, REMEMBER?' my subconscious yelled at me.

"Yes of course Mr. Leto, whatever you need, I'm here to help".

"Ok, so first of all, you're moving your things to my building and we'll get it from there, you have until the end of the day. Pleasure to meet you" he said quickly leaving the room.

I sat in my office and started to process everything. First I just agreed that I was going to travel around the world with this man? Adam won't be happy at all, and I needed to move from my place of work? I thought this wasn't necessary. Ok I need to start packing to go to 'mr bossy' office.

With everything packed I said my goodbyes to all my colleagues from work. "Guys it's just temporary, I'll be back soon" I said looking at their sad faces.

My cellphone ringed unknown number: "Hello?"

"I thought I said I wanted you and your stuff in my building Harper?" a whispered voice talked on the phone.

"Mr. Leto? Oh hi, you said I had until the end of the day, I just finished..." "You have 20 minutes to be there, don't make me wait" he interrupted me hanging up.

What, is he kidding me? This man is crazy, oh so much luck for the first day.

A/N: so like moooonths after posting this for the first time I totally feel like I should rewrite some chapters, so if you came this far here keep reading is not that shitty as the first one hahaha