Arc 3 - Chapter 43: Bouts on a Moonlit Day

(Please note this is a continuation from where it last left off)

It was the day of the next round, and compared to other bouts in which you could walk outside...this time transports were in place where vast groups of people were lining up for a big ship. Saku and friends were instead high above the citizens but not to line up for a ride with the others but for a VIP ship instead. Leyla was with them, having being woken up but was sluggish with Aeron holding her hand as she walked along.

Saku was in long pants that he had tied at the shins with black small belts, red t-shirt with slightly tight sleeves and Tsunemi's jacket which was zipped up. He was with all his friends, including Zak'ryon who was in a blue body suit with gloves "...are you sure those aren't Pyjama's?" asked Angel

"A lot of clothes I wear are quite baggy" said Zak'ryon "And we're on a moon that has little gravity so...clingy clothing is best"

"I thought the same thing" said Saku gesturing to his

"I should've ascertained that thought" said Aeron tugging at her robe

"I overheard mention that's an artificial gravity field in place" said Katsia "But I guess we'll see"

"Is Tsunemi really alright giving us a lift?" Asked Emiko

"She...actually insisted...pretty firmly" said Saku rubbing his head "I couldn't say no. Lala would've come with us...but she was needed to sign some official stuff and apparently there's something she's going to ask the Emperor. No idea what though?"

As they approached they saw a girl in a rather ordinary silver long sleeve t-shirt with grey cuffs and a long skirt. Platinum blonde hair was in two long pig-tails "Saku...Saku over here!" the voice of Tsunemi called out as she ran up, showing her 10ft height, her hi-tect bracelet showing glimpses through her sleeves "Yay you've arrived, all of you"

"Who are..." said Katsia before listening to the voice "oh Tsunemi" Tsunemi shushed her

"I'm Stella like this, and yes I'm incognito. I wanted to give you a luxury ride to the place rather than being crammed with the rest of the fighters"

"Thank you so much" Said Emiko gratefully "Everyone let's head inside"

They followed Tsunemi to a craft of a decent size of nyon green with dark blue lenses for windows and domes. It was a streamlined shaped with wings. A muscular six armed red skin alien with yellow pupil-less eyes looked back. Upon seeing Tsunemi, who did flash a wallet from her pocket to which he then stepped aside and the door opened to the left "Everyone head inside" said Tsunemi beckoning them forth "I think that's everyone, you can shut the door and get it going" the bouncer nodded spoke into a wrist device for the craft to be on its way.

The whole group looked out the windows provided as the craft left the Omega Station into the reaches of space, where the deep vast blackness surrounded them with stars and planets. Saku went over to Leyla who was watching some comets "How are you feeling Leyla?" asked Saku with her jumping "Whoa, easy, easy...just checking"

"Oh, oh...sorry, sorry I'm just...super nervous" said Leyla tiredly "I...haven't fully recovered from the Divine Burst I did"

"Is it going to be a problem?" asked Saku