Chapter Twenty-one: The Group.

The fields of Incompertus. It was exactly as I thought it would be. Boring. Extremely boring and I guess that was the punishment of those who didn't do enough good to enter heaven. The fields of Incompertus was exactly like it's name. It was a vast friend of...the unknown. It was acres and acres long.

"Strange," Lust observed, "there is no one here."

"Maybe, they must be hiding since the deadline is soon," Envy answered.

Their wings formed again and we began our flight. When we flew in heaven, it was interesting because the place was marvellous; however, this place bored me out of my mind. I let out an audible sigh to get Wrath's attention.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"This is boring!" I whined.

"Gosh Maia! What do you want me to do?" He snapped.

"I don't know! Just do anything!" I yelled.

Suddenly, Wrath began to fly faster. Faster and faster ever second. I could barely opened my eyes but I could feel that we were going higher. Wrath flew in loops multiple times as I screamed. Adrenaline pumped through my veins. I began to laugh. Then I stopped. Gravity pulled me down and I was no longer in Wrath's protective hold. I opened my eyes forcefully to see the ground coming closer and closer. My screams of joy turned into screams of terror.

So this is the end?

I was centimetres away from the ground when I felt someone grab me and lift me away. I turned my head to see Wrath grinning like an idiot.

"I've got you Maia," he whispered, "I'll always be there for you."

Tears stung my eyes as he said that. I slapped him across his face and sobbed into his shoulder. He caressed my hair, apologising for what he did. Little did he know, I was crying because I finally felt love. Someone, besides Joshua, loved me. The love between Joshua and I was a pity love. I had no parents and he had no friends. Pity love. The love I felt for Wrath was a deeper love of friendship. We became friends the normal way, well...not really, but you know what I mean. Two people introduced to each other and gradually became closer.

"You're so stupid," I whispered.

"I know," he replied.

We were flying at a slower pace but we noticed a small group of people. Uneasiness fell in the group. We began to descend to meet the strange group. The group began to whisper and point as we came into view.

"Is that Lust? Oh my gosh he's so hot!"

"Damn, look at Wrath."

"Can y'all look at Pride? If I had his face I'd be proud too."

"I'm sorry but Sloth is so cute."

"Dang who's that girl with them?"

As soon as we landed, the people came rushing up to us. Audible gasps were heard as they took us in.

"Who are you guys?" Pride asked.

"Oh my gosh! Pride is talking to us! Pinch me!" A girl about my height squealed. She wore worn out clothes many sizes too big. Her blonde hair was let down but she had a grey beanie on to cover it up.