Chapter Fifty: The Love.

He approached me, slowly, like a predator stalking it's prey, making me back up. For every step he took forwards, I look one backwards. Eventually, my back hit something solid, the wall.

He let out a breathy laugh, "trapped."

He pinned my wrists against the wall, staring hungrily at my lips. He leaned in, until our lips were barely touching. Something hot coarsed though my body. Gosh he was so close. I just wanted him to come closer. I needed him to. Before I could open my mouth to whine, his lips was pressed against mine. His soft lips moving methodically against mine, making my heart flutter. My eyes snapped shut in pleasure. I wanted to hold him, to pull him closer, but I realised that he has trapped my wrists in his strong hold. I let out a weird sound, like a combination of a moan and a whine. He bit my bottom lip, asking for permission to enter. I obliged, feeling his tongue explore forbidden areas of my mouth. I felt his lips curve against mine before he pulled away.

"Not here," he said, grabbing my waist, wrapping my legs around him and carrying me. I was high on his kiss that I didn't even notice where he was taking me. Suddenly, I didn't feel Wrath on me anymore, rather I felt softness underneath me. Realisation hit me, I'm on my bed.

I saw Wrath close my door and locking it. He climbed on the bed, stopping right on top of me, leaning down and pressing his soft lips against mine. He found my bottom lop and but into it, causing me to moan softly. He deepened the kiss, making it more sloppy, more hungry. My arms, that were around his neck, pulled him closer, until his whole body was pressed into mine, whole body. My hands snaked over to his shirt, unbuttoning them, one by one.

He pulled away, panting, "are you sure?"

I didn't reply back, I just pulled him back, devouring his lips. His powerful lips pushed mine open, sending sparks all across my body, making me feel emotions I'd never thought I was capable of. His heart was pounding as was mine. My fingers grazed his skin, pulling off his shirt from his shoulders. His hands roamed my whole body: my face, my shoulders, my waist, my hips but he stopped at my thighs. His fingers curled around the hem of my dress lifting it up, removing it from me. Immediately, his lips captured mine, heat rising in my body. He slipped his tongue in my mouth, full of dominance, full of passion, full of curiosity. His whole body was curious, his tongue explored my mouth, his hands roamed my body. I was extremely curious too; my hands took a particular interest to his pants, mainly, I wanted them off. I began to unbukle his belt, but I felt his body stiffen. I pulled away.

"What's wrong?" I asked, through deep breaths.

"I- if we do this and they won't let us be together..." he started.

"No, this is our life Wrath. They can't do anything," I smiled, placing a small kiss on his cheek.

He placed a small childish kiss on my lips before devouring them once again. This time I did unbuckle his belt, through panting breaths, I slid off his pants. Excitement and anticipation filled me as I removed the remainder of my clothes and his. Soon we were both naked. He kissed my jaw, trailing kisses till he was kissing my neck. He bit down, causing me to bite my lip and arch my back. Wrath trailed kisses down to my stomach and then back up. Kissing and licking it. On the nape of my neck, he bit into me. I let out a soft moan, which caused him to bit harder. He bit me all over my neck, and I knew there would be marks everywhere.

He positioned himself better and whispered, "tell me to stop if it hurts."

I could feel him over there. I wanted to squirm in pleasure, as heat built up over there.He entered me. Seering pain shot through my body as I cried out. I felt Wrath's hand hold onto mine.

"Are you okay? Should I stop?" He asked.

"N-no!" I replied, panting.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes. Wrath began to glid in and out, sending jolts of pain all over me. Soon pleasure over came the pain and my cries of pain became moans of pleasure. I held onto Wrath's arms while he held my chest. I felt Wrath push deeper and deeper, hitting all the stops that sent jolts of pleasure all around me, making me arch my back, squeezing Wrath's arms. He pulled out, turning me around on my stomach and plunging himself into me again. I felt the whole bed shake and creak under us but that didn't seem to bother either one of us. I felt like I was on cloud nine; I had never felt anything like this before. His thrusts grew harder and his grunts grew louder and my moans turned into screams. I felt my high approaching, and tears escaped my eyes. I couldn't control myself anymore and I released everything that built up in me. 

He pulled out, holding me protectively, massaging me. I felt protected in his arms as if nothing could ever harm me. I had just given something that I held so precious, so personal to someone else and I didn't trust anyone more than Wrath to have it. 

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Authors Note:

*angel face* I aM pUrE.

Lxrxib.