All Rights Reserved

What the hell do you think you're doing?? Don't read this book its full and filled with my wild thoughts, vivid imaginations and day dreams. Leave NOW!! 

Art? Art?! This isn't art. Maya Angelou is art, Jk Rowlin is art, Nelson Mandela, BTS is art! This story is filled with absolute crapping shit. Literally! That's all it is. I strongly advice you to make a strong 'U' turn and exit this book before you get sucked in by the kpop gods and fuckily get so confused. Fuckily isn't even a word-- spolier of what's to come. 

I still  don't understand why you continue to read-- like I'm still trying to figure out why?? No, the Wattpad reads are rigged! 

Do you want to be engulfed by the kpop gods? Biased wrecked? Mind afed up? 

Okay. Fine. Read at your own risk! I warned you! 

(I'm kidding, thank you for continuing with this book)

My biggest fear, since I'm not a well-known writer on the Wattpad BTS community, is that my work, my books that I've worked on for so long and have put so much effort in will get stolen and be written by someone else.

My even biggest fear is that someone with a better personality then myself, someone really famous or with a well known following will be the one to steal my work and write it under his or her name and then later on will try to convince everybody else that my work is the fake one and that there's is the real one.

That is why I'm so hesitant in publishing this book out of my millions of other books. But still because I like stepping out of my fear box, I present to you this published novel.

Thus please please please please please please do not steal my book, otherwise your narrow plagiarised behind will be reported and I will take you down.

That's right. I am prepared to fight for my books.

All rights reserved by me LadyAdmi

Places and events occurred in the story are of my own. Character developments are all my own works-- I do not own any of the members of bts. 

Now that you're here let's begin ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Seriously, thank you for reading this book.

P.s:
Credit to aerhopeplane for making such an amazing super cute cover for my book. Please go check out her graphics books and some of her other books (promise you that you won't regret)