10. Everything Goes

Karoo is laying on her back, on the hospital bed tightly bandaged. For a full two weeks Karoo has been living in the hospital as checkups where ran as well as the operation. After the operation she has been staying there with the bandages over her eyes. She wasn't alone as JK was there by her side all morning till late afternoon before he was sent home, and at home it's where he tried to finish up his work without zoning out thinking about Karoo. Which was hard around the first week and some days.

Once he was in the hospital, he endured the misery of sitting on the uncomfortable hospital chair. He sat there but wore his heart out on the open making sure that Karoo was entertained by him and not nervous.

Today is the day, the big day. JK sits up on the chair feeling his back aching. Lately with all the days spent in the hospital and late night at home finishing work, he hardly got any time to rest properly or even take care of himself. Karoo understood this that's why today she encouraged him to rest. She didn't know that he'd fall asleep but she was happy at least that he got some rest. She wanted him present and close by next to her as everything took place.

JK looks over to the bed tilting his head, yet again thinking and wondering about him and Karoo in their own world. Wether the operation was successfull or not, he knew that he wanted to be with her. The longest time that she spent at the hospital at night and when he was away he knew it wasn't right not being there with her. More than anything, he wanted to finally make it official that she is his and he is hers.

"Karoo," he calls her name softly in a raspy voice. "Karoo,"

She hums in response and he brings his chair closer to her bed. "I thought you were sleeping,"

"I couldn't." She takes a deep breath. "Today is the last day with these bandages. I'm so nervous," she bites her lip. "But I'm also very excited," she says thinking of how this still feels so much like a dream. JK was definitely the one for her, she felt her heart going crazy even thinking about him even if he was just right there.

"That's great, I'm also very excited," he says kissing her knuckles. "Whatever the outcome is, we'll overcome,"

"I believe that," She chuckles. "Can you kiss me?"

JK says nothing but stays seated with a bright smile on his face. "You've been loving these kisses,"

"Your lips are amazing," she remarks making a Jungkook laugh. "Your lips feel just right on mine,"

He nods his head with a playful smirk. "How about this, you get all the kisses you want after the bandages are removed," he bites his lip trying not to get needy by the thoughts in his head. "What I wanna do now is go home and freshen up, clean up the house for your welcoming,"

She frowns instantly. "Why do you have to go now? Is it necessary?"

"Yeah it is, I gotta shower and make sure I'm presentable," he says. "Remember your wish that you want me to be the first person that you see?"

She nods her head with a little smile appearing on her face.

"Exactly, that's why I need to look good,"

She opens her mouth slightly whining. "But I wanna see you as you are,"

He closes his eyes relieved. "Give me 15 minutes maximum and I'll be good,"

"15."

"20!" He quickly changes his mind getting up the chair stretching his back. "I'll be back," he ruffles the front of her hair leaning in to kiss her forehead.

"You said 20 minutes right?" She asks. "20 minutes till you get back and another hour till I get these bandages off and get all the kisses I want,"