15. Name

One year later...

Taehyung looks at his watch seeing it's past seven pm and time to announce for the sudden surprise party. The moonlight is beautiful on this night and the little lights hanging around the tree as the people sing, dance and talk amongst each other. Everything going to plan and everyone looking so glamorous and happy all because of Karoo and Taehyung.

Karoo turns around seeing Taehyung, her eyes sparkle hopefully going over to him in her floral pink dress. She looked spectacular and truly gorgeous, a pure happiness gleaming out of her. "You ready?" She asks as he gently takes hold of her hand kissing her lips licking his lips afterwards as the corners of his eyes crinkle.

"Of course I am, my dimpled cutie," he studies her face seeing no trace of sadness. "This is the best decision I've ever made in my entire life. I love you Karoo, my Karoo, my dimpled cutie." He kisses her knuckles.

Her mouth curves into a smile as she watches the corner of his mouth quirk up after laying light kisses on her knuckles.

"Let's do this," he says.

Karoo takes her wine glass and fork lifting it up. She clinks it twice with her fork getting the attention of everybody. Thousands of eyes are on her and she chuckles lightly. "Thank you all for coming this evening, friends and family. It means so much to us that you all came on such a wonderful spring night for this party,"

Taehyung nods his head looking amongst the crowd, Karoo had really redeemed herself once she opened up her heart and had made a few loyal friends. "Yes it truly is warming to see family," he holds Karoo's free hand as he looks to Jin and then his parents and a few of his other friends, they were all delighted and so marvelled to see Taehyung and Karoo so happy. "The hour is upon us and we would like to say why we are celebrating and gathered here,"

Karoo peers to the crowd nodding her head. "I thought that I'd never be happy again, that I'd never have the courage or strength to find love. But tonight I stand before you with the man who has given me strength and courage and love to believe,"

"Ladies and gentlemen," Taehyung says lifting Karoo's left hand up showing off the large diamond ring. "I give you Mrs Kim. My soon to be wedded wife,"

In short moments to breathe the whole crowded cheers in ecstasy at the news of the newly engaged couple. Karoo and Taehyung turn to each other saving the moment by giving each other a wonderful kiss, showing the crowd of something they both found and that is love. They go around receiving complements and advice from some of the couple's there. Their engagement sent Jin's heart ablaze and he couldn't help the tear bubble in his eyes.

"Sir you've got a call from Mikrotik Hospital," Taehyung's assistant says as she sneaks up behind him. He turns to her answering the call.

"Yes?"

At the news from the doctors words, Taehyung turns to Karoo. He cuts the call and nods his head thanking his assistant.

"I'll be back baby. Something came up," he says. Karoo nods her head giving him a quick kiss before he turns around and leaves the party.

__________________________

"Thank you for coming Mr Kim." The Doctor says leading Taehyung to the elevator explaining the situation. "I wouldn't want to waste any moment of your time, I'll take you through the problem. 7 months ago a patient was brought to the CK Hospital by a family in the village. He was not in a good state at all- burn patches, face bruised, body weak- he was basically dying. He was in and out of conscious, but with the few minutes given he was asked to name some people he knew. 3 months laster he was transferred to this Hospital as your name was listed,"