11. Realistic

"Hold her wrist like this I'll be right back," the nurse says to Jimin as she runs to fetch the first aid kit to quickly wrap Karoo up.

By now Karoo was laying unconscious on the bed, her heart barely beating. It scared Jimin to death not knowing what would happen next. When he stepped inside her room he saw a pool of blood on the floor and she looked pale. The sight terrified him

After days of being in the hospital with Jimin, he returned back to school leaving Karoo in the hospital when the nurse assured they'd take good care of her. Doctor KimSeokJin heard about her state and immediately travelled back to see what he could do to help her.

_____________________________
In the hospital

"Your desire was to see how beautiful this world is Karoo," Doctor Jin says sitting next to a motionless Karoo on the bed. "And your desire has been fulfilled. So why?"

Karoo says nothing for a while looking down to the tiled white floors. She finally processes what the doctor asks and shrugs her shoulders.

"Why this Karoo? Why do you want to kill yourself?" He asks again seeing no emotion on her face or eyes. How is it possible that one would quickly go from being happy to having sight to wanting to pluck out their eyes?

Karoo had been dreading to wake up and any chance she'd get to kill herself she took it. From pills to sharp objects anything was used as she pierced through her skin, anything in her hand became dangerous. It didn't help that she had no where else to go. She had nobody who could help her out. Hoseok struggled to look after himself and Jimin had his family.

"Doctor," her voice is barely above a whisper. "Everything is over."

"What is over my dear?" Doctor Jin asks fully concerned. "What is over, tell me?"

"No one knows of my sorrows. I feel like I am crying all alone inside. I feel like the sun has set and is never coming back out- ever. I feel so cold... There's nothing left for me. Everything I've ever...I've ever needed..is gone..it's over for me,"

Doctor Jin nods his head coming back to his original conclusion that it's because of that man. He must've had such a great impact in her life that without him she seems helpless. "I understand..that young man was a companion who stood by you during all your times. It's unfortunate that he's gone." Jin says thinking to how he's wife died from an incurable disease. "It's something you can't easily endure... but-"

Karoo stops him there shaking her head. All this time she wanted to wake up believing she wasn't living in her dreams, but as soon as reality snapped her awake she soon realised how much she enjoyed her dreams. "Doctor I don't want to live without him... I can't live without JK."

The doctor places his hand on her shoulder shaking his head. "Now because JK is dead you also wanna die? It doesn't work that way my dear. We have times for everything, there's something called mourning.. sometimes people don't even mourn at all but you should try it. You see, now that you've regained your sight, this could be your light of hope. Sweetheart perhaps there's someone out there, another man who will cherish you and want to mend your heart. To deliver you from your darkness...from this darkness. I want you to think about this okay?"

Karoo begins crying and the doctor brings her into his arms allowing her to let loose. She hasn't cried ever since finding out the news, so now as the doctor speaks all she can hear is how nothing will ever be the same again.

_____________________

Jennie enters the house and rolls her eyes at Taehyung's sad sight. The whole day he's been sitting on the couch watching the blank screen. She gets in dripping wet from being in the pool and sits next to him on the couch drying herself with her towel.