19. Stay

Karoo opens her eyes as the orange-pink morning sun illuminates in their room and sinks on her face making her warmer. Winter faded a few nights ago leaving everything in an early state of warmth. She turns around facing Taehyung seeing his gleaming eyes staring at her. Her mouth forms into a smooth smile greeting him. "Good morning honey,"

"Good morning sweety," he replies kissing her lips. She just smiles back kissing him further until he mummers. "It feels like a dream when I kiss you and you kiss me,"

"Then that must be the best dream," she smiles sadly quickly covering it up. He sighs getting closer to her gently bringing his forehead to touch hers so that she can look at him.

"What's wrong? Kissing me in my dreams feels wrong?" He asks.

She shakes her head her smile still sad. "It's just that I feel like I'm not good enough for you. That you can do better,"

Taehyung nods his head in understanding. "Define better,"

Karoo shrugs her shoulders. "I don't know. Exotic times, skinny dipping, maybe even endless nights of bliss,"

"Maybe I can do better, but now we'll never know because I am getting married to someone that's way out of my league," he smirks.

"But wouldn't you want a more daring exotic woman? The kind of woman who's not afraid to do anything and can easily please you?" Karoo asks looking into his eyes.

"If you mean I want sex, then no." He chuckles finally understanding all her riddled words. "You know for me, all I want is to see you smile. I love it when you smile and do what you want the most. If I hadn't met you, I'd prefer to be a bachelor forever. But because I have you, I don't mind taking care of you as mine,"

Karoo looks into his eyes and finds herself grinning shyly laying her head on the crook of his neck. He embraces her resting his hand on her back. The early mornings was were she got to let go and be real with Taehyung.

Their Pink Date was refreshing and gave her a lot of assurance as well as anxiety. She knew what she wanted yet she also thought about what she needed. Taehyung was definitely charming, that title sticks with him till the end. At the end of the day, he was safe and would never do her dirty. Her wellbeing was all he thought about. While she thought being with her would be such a bore because she never filled any of his wild desires. Her father had told her that men in the world were like baseball players, hit and run. With one thing on their mind, one priority and one goal they chased to get in between a woman's legs. She didn't want for Taehyung to be the type to do that, especially to her. Also considering that she was virgin in everything.

"You know," Taehyung starts, as if reading her thoughts. "We aren't rushing anything between us. If you're not ready to get into the marriage life then you don't have to force anything. As long as you're happy. I'm good with anything,"

Karoo closes her eyes peacefully listening to his heartbeat, she loved how smooth he was in everything he did and said. Her heart was now beating at a normal pace then before. Besides feeling a certain charm with Taehyung, guilt had been eating her from inside. After hearing Jungkook's voice she's been feeling uncertain and completely different, she always felt that way but now the feelings were coming out.

She groans and sits up with a quirky smile getting up from the bed. By mentioning Jungkook in her thoughts, she felt she needed to get out.

"Sweety it's too early and cold to swim," he suddenly says knowing her morning winter and summer habits. If it's not swimming it's morning cooking- always something.

Karoo turns her head to the sunrise view and looks to her bedside clock. It was six, and the sun was almost out of its blanket of clouds. "Don't worry," she playfully says taking her note book.