Epilogue: The Better Ending pt1

The Better Ending

The last things she could make out was his eyes gleaming in the darkness before wheezing through the pain.

"Karoo please wake up. Karoo please.." she suddenly hears. "Karoo please wake up. I know you think nobody is here for you but I'm right here. I'll be here for you. Always, so please just wake up. You're all I've got in this world, please come back to me."

She tries to look around but can't find the strength to move. Her eyes feel like they're glued shut. She feels that they are open but she can't see. She tries to speak but nothing happens.

"She's waking up.." she hears the voice again. The voice was so clear. A voice she never heard in years. But how could it be? "Nurse! Nurse!"

Nurse?

She tries moving again but feels incredible pain shooting up her spine. She whimpers a little and this sets the person's excitement to another level.

"Karoo? Karoo?"

"A-a-" Her voice is horse but she can hear it. What happened? What happened to her? And who was this person next to her was. Who did that voice belong to? She knew who it belonged to, she was just scared to admit it. This wasn't Jin. This was Namjoon her father. But how?

"Yes my baby," the man cries and she feels his tight fingers squeezing her own fingers. "I'm here. I'm here. You're okay now,"

"Dad?"

"Nurse! Please I need the doctor!" She couldn't believe it. Her fingers weakly responded to his touch but that's all she needed to confirm. His rough grande hand on hers. The working hands of her father that she's missed.

"D-dad-" She weakly speaks, feeling a wet patch leak from her eyes. She could not open them for some reason.

"My baby," Namjoon cries in his seat holding her hand not letting go. He did not want for a second to be separate from her. She had suffered and endured so much pain. She left him for months. He thought his baby had died. He thought that she was gone, but right now in her presence. Hearing her voice and seeing her movement made him joyful.

"H-how?" She asks with her voice still being horse and slow. "Y-you...are alive?"

Namjoon looks confused but doesn't let it bring down his joy. "Nevermind about me. You're now alive and that's all that matters."

__________________
Third persons pov

It was a tragic day. A day full of enormous and terrifying moments. A day filled with terrible loss and torn hearts. For the first time, in the small poor town of Kuasa, news spread out like wildfire. The news about the blind girl who fell of a cliff and straight into the dangerous stream waters, was trending number one on everyone's lips.

In the heated up fight between Kai and Jimin, it was hard for anyone else to pay attention to the girl, Karoo. A crowd had gathered and circulated around Kai and Jimin. For extreme fights like this only happened once in a life time for the villagers. But for some reason, this fight that Kai picked had great consequences.

The villagers had had enough of Kai and his bullying. For the first time, Jimin was angry and fought back hard, hindering his responsibility towards Karoo. As the fight escalated quickly and the crowd gathered around, no one paid attention to the long hand stick that Karoo chased after.

Everything and everyone turned dead still at the shrill demented fearful scream of the girl. But it was too late, before anyone could do anything, for what was done had been done.