6. Sea

Couple of nights later

Karoo sits outside of the house patiently waiting for her family to return. Today was a big day, Namjoon's birthday was a few days away. He wanted to stalk a whole lot of things before his birthday so that he wouldn't do too many movements. Karoo sings a lullaby moving her head side to side.

Agust appears in the darkness silently walking near the house where she is. Her ears perk up hearing something.

"Who's there?" Her voice cuts in the deep night surprising Agust. How did she always know when someone was there without seeing?

"Is it true that you're seeing someone?" Agust asks in his low threatening voice.

"Agust?" She asks pleading with the God so that he wouldn't touch her.

"Is it true?"

"Yes." At her declaration he stiffens and clutches his jaw. "I have told you so many times that I am not interested in you,"

"Tell him to stay away from you," Agust says staring at her helpless face. "If your boy is out of order I'll set him right. I don't wanna see him near you ever again."

"I can't do that. I'm very much in love with him and there's nothing you can do about it." Karoo says determined to fight for JK. "He's such a wonderful-"

"Tell him to stay away from you." Agust repeats as he rolls his eyes. "If he goes out of order then he'll pay because nobody goes against me. Absolutely nobody." In a flash he gets near Karoo startling her a lot and kisses her forehead before going away. Karoo hurriedly heads back inside the house, waiting for her family.

___________________________

The next morning

"This is a case of incidental blindness. She was not born blind," The nurse tells the pair as they are seated on the chairs listening to her every word. "Theirs a 50-50 percent chance to either fully regain her sight or loose it totally. If there's anybody who can handle this case it must be Dr. Kim SeokJin, but presently he's not in the country he comes to the hospital once every three months,"

JK looks to Karoo holding her hand tighter in his before directing his attention back to the nurse. "So how can I find him?"

"I really don't know his schedule of work because he's a traveling doctor. He's expected to come somewhere this month," the nurse says handing JK a business card with the details of the doctor's details.

"Alright, thank you," he says getting to his feet helping Karoo up.

As soon as the pair is out the hospital, JK decides to take Karoo to a place that he used to go to as a child.

"The church?"

JK nods his head. "Yep, I came here all the time with my friends,"

He gently pulls Karoo into the entrance of the church walking beside her as they make their way to the front podium of the statue of the great Marry and Jesus. JK helps her on her knees and he kneels down next to her.

"In the name of the Father, Son and Holy spirit, Amen." He says with his eyes closed. "I brought you here so you can make a wish. Do you have a wish?"

She nods her head happily and he smiles while looking at her.

"Go ahead."

"I wish that... I can regain my sight so that I can see you," her voice is small and soft but JK catches on to what she says.

"Amen."

"Amen." She says reaching her hand out to the side and JK quickly takes a hold of it. "Don't you wanna make a wish?"