8. Fuck Coffee

So I had about 3/4 of the chapter written and I have a test tomorrow and I just couldn't concentrate until I wrote it all. So here goes. Also, if anyone loves Organic Chemistry, I absolutely envy them.

Not edited.

...

I wake up as my eye lids seem to become a couple of shades lighter. I open my eyes and see a familiar window from which the morning sunshine was seeping through. I move my eyes around and my mind absorbs the surroundings. Even though, the room is familiar, it's not mine.

It's Christos Hatzis' bedroom.

After the most stressful week of my life, I decided to cool off a bit and spending Friday night with Chris was the only way to do it.

I try to move but almost every part of my body is tangled with his. My naked back is pressed against his chest and his hand is encircling my torso.

I gently turn around to face him. He's sleeping soundly. Usually, as soon as I get up, I take my things and go away, but something is stopping me today. His face looks so peaceful and soft. The rugged contours of his face seem to be fading in the bright sunlight and I trace my fingers ever so gently on his jaw.

His sleep becomes light a bit and he takes a deep breath. I can't see the fire that is always there in his sapphire blue eyes and I curse my mind to miss it.

In this moment, I just want to stay in his arms, and run away at the same time because I never felt this way before.

Damn Mia and her words.

"You're a creep."

I almost have a cardiac arrest as I hear Chris' voice. It was husky and a bit raspy. I liked it a lot. He opens his eyes and smirks at me.

"Remove your hands.", I tell him.

Was he awake the whole time?

"What's that on your cheeks?", he asks.

I frown and touch my cheeks, "What is it?"

"Oh, it's a blush. I didn't know you were capable of having any emotions that might lead to blushing.", he says sniggering at me.

I shove him in his chest. It was hard and muscular and a need to stroke it with my palms crosses my mind before I forcefully push the image behind my brain.

"If you weren't a bitch, Bianca, I'd think you're cute.", he says as he retracts his limbs from my body and lay on his back with his hands under his big bloated egoistical head.

My body feels cold due to the lack of his warm touch and I get up with the sheets wrapping my body. I pick up my clothes lying on the ground and make my way towards his bathroom.

I think it's very sad that I know everything about his huge house, pertaining to the fact that I'd been here a hell lot of many times. But then he knows mine as well. I wear my clothes and put on his baseball cap that I find in the bathroom.

A pair of sunglasses and it would be easy to sneak out if any pap is waiting outside for some gossip.

I come out of his bathroom to find him laying on his bed in the same exact position.

"I'm borrowing your cap.", I tell him and he looks at me. His face is having a blank expression and I think that I probably disturbed him from his intense thinking.

Probably about some new insults to use on me.

"You want coffee?", he asks.

Lying naked in his bed he has the nerve to ask me about coffee.