His Face in the Moon

The Aladdin, Derry, Maine
Saturday April 20th
5:18 pm

After their fun swim, which Mike (W) didn't participate in, they decided to go to a movie. They agreed on Back to the Future.

"Wanna share a popcorn? I never finish it anyway." Eddie asked Richie.

"Sure." He shrugged.

They all walked in, taking up a full row. Order:

Beverly, Mike (W), Bill, Stan, Richie, Eddie, Mike (H), Jane, Max, Ben.

"Is this a sci fi?" Richie asked.

"Yes." Stan answered.

"Ew. I hate sci fi." He complained.

"Sucks to be you." Stan said.

"Wow, you were right. He is stubborn." Richie whispered to Eddie, who was eating some of the popcorn and watching the previews, but looked at Richie and laughed. "Hey! You can't eat the popcorn when the previews roll by! Then you either won't have any popcorn left, or you won't finish it!" Richie took the bag, and sat in on his left side.

"Wow. That was rude." Eddie said, reaching over Richie to grab two more pieces of popcorn, but getting his hand slapped away by Richie, making the popcorn fall onto Richie's jeans.

Richie shook his head, grabbing the popcorn off his pants and eating it.

"Oh, so you can eat popcorn, but I can't?" Eddie smirked.

"We'll save it for the movie." Richie smiled down at Eddie who looked up at him through his long eyelashes.

Eddie only hummed, turning in his seat to face the front.

"So, what are we gonna do all week?" Richie asked.

"I don't know. We don't do much. Usually just go to the quarry or Bill's house." Eddie shrugged.

"Today has been fun, Eds."

"Ugh, I hate when you call me that." Eddie rolled his eyes, but then smiled. "But yeah, it has been. I still feel like i'm dreaming. I just can't believe I met you."

"I know! I had butterflies the whole walk to that park." Richie smiled.

"I had butterflies since last night." Eddie smiled.

Eddie turned to look at Richie, who was still smiling.

-

The Aladdin, Derry, Maine
Saturday April 20th, 1990
7:01pm

"That movie wasn't that good, total waste of my money." Richie rolled his eyes.

"You mean my money, you had no money dumb ass." Eddie spoke from behind him with a smile.

"Wow, that was very mean of you Edward." Richie got out of the isle and bent over to reach Eddie's height and waved his finger back and forth. Eddie grabbed it and pushed it down.

They walked out of the theater, Richie grabbed Eddie's hand making him stop and let the group keep walking.

"Yes?" Eddie asked, a little bit of blush crossed his freckled face.

"Um, do you think we can hang out, just the two of us?"

"Right now?" Richie nodded. "Um, I guess. But it would have to be sneaky."

"I'm down for sneaky." Richie tapped Eddie's nose, making him laugh.

"Okay, so, my house... um, okay so go down that road, taking a right then a left and then it's house number 134. Climb up the tree by my window. Come anytime past nine."