When The Storm Comes

WARNING: Smut (I tried again, and I added more than I did last time)

If you feel uncomfortable reading smut, I put dashes where it begins and ends.

*•.¸.¸.•*

2530 Maple Street, Hawkins, Indiana
Wednesday July 10th 1990
5:45 pm

Richie and Eddie laid upstairs in Richie's bed, reading a comic book.

"He should just kill the guy now, instead of trying to reason with him." Richie sighed.

"Yeah, but, he thinks he can change his mind. Don't most superhero's do that?"

"No! The other superhero's are smart and just go for the kill!" Richie began to turn the page. "Watch, the next page the guy will be gone and he'll be all pissy because he should've shot him."

Eddie laughed, kissing Richie's chin. Richie turned the page, groaning.

"I fucking told you!" He threw the book across the room.

"You didn't even finish the page!" Eddie laughed loudly.

"I know what's gonna happen, it's so predictable." He rolled his eyes. "Hey."

"Hm?"

"Remember that costume I bought you?"

"Yeah..." Eddie rolled over, laying on his stomach so he could play with Richie's hair.

"Where is it?"

"I'm not wearing that."

"Uh, yes you are, I paid good money for that."

"That thing is totally embarrassing."

"Please~"

Richie grabbed Eddie's waist, pulling him closer and connecting their lips. Richie rolled them over, putting Eddie in between his legs. He rubbed his tongue against Eddie's bottom lip, Eddie smiled, not opening his mouth.

Richie laughed, rolling his hips into Eddie making him let out a tiny moan. Richie slipped his tongue into Eddie's mouth, Eddie dragged his hands up Richie's chest, till he tangled his fingers in Richie's black curls.

Richie then kissed down to Eddie's neck. He began to nip and suck on the tan-ish skin. Eddie grabbed onto the back of Richie's neck, closing his eyes, with his mouth open a bit.

Richie sits up, taking off his shirt before dipping back down and attacking Eddie's lips.

Eddie thought how funny it was that at first they were reading a comic book and now their having a hot make out session.

Richie began to take off Eddie's shirt, lips still attached to each other's.

Richie disconnected his lips from Eddie's, breathing heavily while he throws Eddie shirt across the room.

"Ya.. sure y-you want to do this, Eds?" Richie asked, kissing Eddie again.

"Yes- f-fuck, yes! You can't just... do that and then s-stop."

Richie laughed, getting off the bed and walking over to the door.

-

"Wha-what are you doing?" Eddie asked, panting.

"Locking the door, dumbass."

Eddie huffed, rolling his eyes as he watched Richie undo his belt. He walked over to the drawer, looking for a condom.