Clearing Things Up

Hey ya'll, so the book has came to an end and I want to talk about things that I might've made no sense writing!

So, first off, I never watched Saved By The Bell in my entire life! I just thought about them liking it when my mom found her DVD collection of it and she told me basically everything about that show for this book! So when Richie and... I think Mike? We're discussing which girl was better, I was taking inspiration from my uncle and my step dad arguing about it!

Second, when I wrote pub or soda, I just wrote that because it sounded better then saying pop or bar. Someone asked if I was British when I wrote pub, but, no. I'm Canadian 👀

Third, I really forgot if I made Mike and Jane date early on, I wanted to have time with them because this was mostly focused on Richie and Eddie, so yes, I think at some point it says their dating and then two chapters later their beginning to date...

Same thing with Bill and Stan ^

Fourth, when Mike tells Richie to go on that date with that girl, there was two ways I was putting that. First, I forgot I made Richie tell Mike, and then I was like well maybe Mike thought it was a crush and Eddie wouldn't feel the same way type of thing.

Fifth, I know I made Richie and Eddie frisk it up in bed at fourteen and fifteen, but, when I as writing this, I didn't think much of it. A lot of people I used to be friends with lost their virginity at like thirteen and fourteen (that's why their hoes now). And my health teachers would say that from 14-16 was when most teenagers lost their v card. (Also I cant write smut so that was an embarrassing time, and I would laugh too much when people would comment on that.)

Sixth, with the situation with Richie getting mad at his dad and then he called Eddie and Eddie was like sappy and was like "You hate him but you'll think back and miss the times... blah blah blah" that thing, I was kinda trying to base that off my relationship with my dad, so idk if that part made any sense but what I was going for was that Richie hates him then but he'll miss having that father figure around.

Seventh, at some point I wrote somewhere that Wentworth was supposed to take Mike and Richie a few times on like weekends and stuff, but I totally forgot about that, which I'm kinda upset about because I had a good storyline for that :((

Eighth, I feel like a lot of people hated how I made Mike, Richie, Nancy, and Holly siblings... see, when I first thought of this book, I was really trying to find a book where Mike and Richie were siblings because I think that's a cool concept, but there was none when I searched, so I made them siblings in here. So, I'm sorry if you hated that, I enjoyed it but-

Ninth, this was my first Reddie fanfic and fanfic that I knew how to properly make. So, if nothing makes sense, I'm sorry!! I know in the beginning it took a long time for Richie and Eddie to date or have fluff, but with my past fanfics I would always rush them then loose motivation to write, and since I really wanted this book to be well, I wanted chapters before they were a thing.

Tenth, I know in that one chapter I made Richie call Mike "Michel" and it was on purpose, I didn't miss spell it hahah. My stepdads name is Michael and I always called Michel, Michelle, or some stupid thing.

I hope you all loved this book, and I loved writing it. I wanted to end this book a long time ago actually, like the 50th chapter, but I couldn't. That's also why updates were barely a thing because I had no idea how to move the story along, I only planned for a few chapters. Now, though, with The Phone Calls complete, I can focus on my other books! Hope ya'll will read that too :)